Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.2

Without the pride of being designated as a divine envoy, Mo Zhiyang only felt bald.

Does this God of Light have something stuck in his head? Otherwise, he really can't imagine why he would identify him as the envoy of God.

"Master God Envoy." The Holy See's envoy stood up and put a red silk scarf on him. "Master God Envoy, the knights are ready to escort you to the temple of the God of Light."

This phrase, "Master Sh*t," makes people laugh every time.

Mo Zhiyang swallowed, "Ah this?" System, what would they do if they find out that I am actually a freeloader? Will they burn me alive?

"It's hard to say, but I think the God of Light will burn you to ashes." The system also hesitated. What kind of bullshit mission is this? World peace.

The boy didn't answer for a long time, which made people outside the venue become anxious and began to whisper.

Mo Zhiyang realized something was wrong, but no matter how unhappy he was, he still had to pretend.

He showed a troubled expression and said, "Messenger, I'm afraid that I can't serve the God of Light perfectly. My awe and respect for the God of Light make me feel ashamed."

Labor and management don't want to serve this bullsh*t God of Light.

Hearing this, the messenger chuckled and said, "My child, there is no need to worry. You are chosen by the God of Light. God is fraternal and tolerant."

"I hope the God of Light can forgive my ignorance because of my love for him." Mo Zhiyang sighed, pretending to be pious.

I don't know if he is philanthropic or not, but if he dares to cause any trouble, I will smash his statue!

Seeing that only priests of the Vatican could have a red scarf, Sver forced himself to hide the jealousy in his eyes and lowered his head. His beautiful blond hair shone in the sun, but it could not hide the darkness in his heart.

"Sver, I don't think this is your problem. You are already good enough. It's just that Yang was chosen by the God of Light." A young man patted another young man on the shoulder to comfort him.

Sver shook his head and said with a smile, "I think since the God of Light chose Yang, he must have what we have no character for." But I am so jealous, why can he?

"Yes, the oracle of the God of Light is unquestionable." The young man nodded slightly and turned around to retreat.

But Mo Zhiyang was very distressed as he lay on the bed, tossing and turning, not knowing what to do.

The people here have great trust in God, almost fanatical worship. If they knew that they did not believe in the so-called God, they would have to roast themselves alive and turn them into mutton skewers.

"System, can you believe in gods?" Mo Zhiyang sighed and covered his face with a pillow.

Wow, that's too much. The system: "Hey, hey, hey, don't force the system to make things difficult for you, okay? I am a system, and you ask me to believe in God? The only god I believe in is the Lord God."

"Then we have to die together. Think about it, I don't believe in God. If God notices it, we will die together. How can this be good?"

It's okay to be far away from the Holy See now, but if he really goes to the Holy See's temple, it will definitely be a fatal blow.

Mo Zhiyang was distressed, his mind gradually became confused, and he fell asleep in a daze.

After everyone fell asleep, a man wearing a black toga appeared in the room. His short black hair was combed back, revealing a smooth and full forehead.