Chapter four

Happy new year fams 🎉 🎉

Please vote before reading 🥺.

"Can I sleep on your bed,auntie Lily." Timi pouted..

Lilian.

"I'm sorry auntie Lily." Timi apologized fiddling with his fingers as he pouted his cute lips.

My heart melted like a candle wax brought close to fire...

I just couldn't stay angry at Timi because of how cute he looked as he pouted..

"Okay, but promise me you wouldn't repeat what you did today next time." I added.

"I promise auntie,I wee not make auntie angry again." He replied sulking.

"Oya,come give me a hug." I smiled spreading my arms.

He came closer and snuffled the breath out of me.

I inhaled his masculine scent,as I felt gooey and sick to my stomach..

"That's okay big baby..
I need to go and freshen up,you should do same too,okay?" I instructed.

"Okay auntie."He replied walking off to his room.

.

.

.
I stared at my reflection in my mirror, using  my facewipe to clean my face thoroughly.

Just then my phone rang..

I glanced at my screen,but the number calling is unsaved.
Picking up the call,I decided to keep silent to hear the callers voice first.
But i was greeted with silence.

📲 "Hello!!,who is on the line please?" I asked getting impatient.

📞Hi beautiful.."

"Umm,Hii..
Pardon me please,may I know who I'm speaking with?" I replied as my mind couldn't place his voice.

"It's Derrick."

"Derrick?
Who is Derrick?" I asked my self.

"Forgive my poor memory, Derrick, but I still can't remember you." I pleaded.

"Oh my goodness!,Lily,you just broke my heart.
You quickly forgot me..
I'll save you the stress though.
I'm the guy from the wedding last week."

"Ohhh, Derrick!!
How na?
How are you doing?" I asked hitting my head for not remembering his voice..

📞📞"I'm fine,just that the image of you keeps flashing in my mind.
I'm sorry I took long before calling you,I've been busy with business and stuff." He replied.

I smirked not knowing what to say to him.

"Be serious, Derrick.
Stop washing me..
And you don't have to apologize,I know how busy one can get these days." She replied as she made a final wipe on her face.

📞📞"Okay, milady.
So would you mind going out with me?"..

"Ehmm,my work schedule is seriously tight." She said trying to create an excuse.