You had no right

"Izuku, we're ready when you are"
"Move out, Shoto you're with me"
Everyone rolled their eyes at me and my PDA.

"Thanks for feeding us dog food"
"You're welcome" I replied and Shoto smiled.
"If you ever get tired of Shoto here I'll always be available" Toga said shamelessly and Shoto arched a brow.

"Are you trying to poach my boyfriend, Toga?" Shoto asked and she nodded.
"So what if I am, what'll you do?"
"Izuku..." Shoto called out and walked over to me and hugged me from the back.
"Toga leave my baby alone"
"Hmph"

"If you're done with your love triangle bickering can we get to our main mission" Dabi said rolling his eyes. Ahead of us a man was tied up on a chair, gagged when his eyes caught mine he shivered.
Shoto let go of me as I walked towards him.

"So anything you wanna say...traitor?" I asked and he furiously shook his head. He tried to speak but the gag muffled his voice.
"You know i don't tolerate backstabbing, don't you...?" I asked again.
"Alright, I'll give you an opportunity. Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you and if it's reasonable I'll let you go...GO" I said and stared at him trying to speak.

"Oh, I forgot. You can't talk..." I said and smiled.
"Dismissed" I said without turning around as they all left including Shoto.
"Now what do I do with you"...

                  Author's POV~

Muffled screams were heard from outside the torturing room. The sound echoed off the walls as newbies shuddered and the veterans shook their heads.

The room was not sound proof for this exact reason.
To instill fear.

Midoriya Izuku hated betrayal because he was once betrayed but he promised himself never to ho down that road again.

"Ahh~ am sure Izuku looks so hot torturing that guy, too bad i can't see it~" Toga said smiling a chilling creepy smile.

'Izuku's been through a lot so no one blames him for becoming this way.' Shoto thinks as Izuku steps out of the room blood spattered on his face and hands.

He had an eerie grin on his face, a grin that could paralyze any normal person with fear. He stared at his blood soaked hands and slowly licked the blood off it.

"Dispose of the body" Izuku said and walked away with Shoto and Toga following behind him.
"You should tell your brother to stop leaving the dirty work to us" Dabi said to Shigaraki who kept quiet. Dabi sighed as he ordered someone to clean up the mess in the room.

"Let me help you with that" Toga said taking off Izuku's coat.
"Should I accompany you?" Shoto asked and Izuku shook his head.
"I'll be fine myself"
Izuku took off his briefs and entered the bathroom and then into the hot tub.

He sighed and closed his eyes and unwanted memories flooded into his mind.

"You're worthless. A good-for-nothing piece of shit."

"You deserve to die the worst death ever"

"No one wants you around, why don't you just go and kill yourself"

"You could jump off the roof...what I'm giving you good ideas"

"You're just a waste of space anyways"...

Izuku cursed as he opened his eyes. They're in his mind always haunting him but they're probably happy with their lives while he suffers.
"You had no right..."

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO MAKE ME FEEL SO USELESS!!!" Izuku screamed into the walls of the sound proof bathroom.

"And I'll make you regret it..."

                   That's all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Plz vote and leave your comments. Thank you