The war begins

~Author's POV

Izuku Midoriya stood in front of the secret headquarters of the Special force. Beside him was Shoto  Todoroki and Shigaraki.

While Dabi and Toga we're behind, only five in number but they were enough to bring an entire country to it's knees.

"Come on out ya bastards!!" Izuku shouted lifting his gun and aiming it at an open window.
"Or I'll make you..." He continued and fired a shot.

A scream was heard from where he shot. Izuku smiled a wide grin as he gave the signal and the 4 of them dispersed into the building. Izuku took slow steps as he walked into the building shooting on sight.

Wherever he went blood was splattered screams bounced off the walls and fear crept deep into the skin of those who were in the building.

Izuku positioned the gun to one of the officers head and asked,
"Where're the big guys?"
The man shook in fear and Izuku sighed.
"Took to long to answer"  He said and pulled the trigger. He moved onto the next person trying to run away. Izuku walked over to him and stepped on his hands.

"5 seconds where's your superiors?" Izuku asked again and the latter stammered.
"Y-y-you're the Mafia b-b-boss Dek-"
There was now a gaping hole in his head from where Izuku shot him.

"Wrong answer"

"Are you looking for me?"
At the voice Izuku turned around to meet the familiar blond spiky haired boy only he wasn't a boy anymore.
"D-dek-"

I whipped out my gun to his head and pulled the trigger he dropped to the floor dodging the bullet and I smiled.
"You haven't changed a bit Katsuki or should I say Kacchan"

______________________________________

"Haha...one down...two down...three down" Toga counted as the threw little pocket knife as projectiles. The Special force dropping like flies.

Toga whipped around and stabbed a woman who tried to shoot her in the chest. The woman's face turned to that of shock and pain as Toga dragged the knife down her chest.

{A/n: like an anime character iykyk}

Blood sprayed all over her face as the woman coughed out blood and fell face first, dead.
"Who's next to be my toy~" Toga said her laughter ringing in the now silent hallway.

"I guess that would be me" A person said and she looked ahead to see a girl with brown hair and big doe eyes.
"Oh my Gosh you're so cute..." Toga said walking up to her and touching her face.

"My name is Himiko Toga what's yours?" Toga asked as the girl swatted her hand away.
"Ochaco Uraraka"
"Nice to meet you Ochaco"

Toga swiftly took out a blade from her belt and thrusted it in Ochaco direction. She did a back flip and dodged it.
"Can you teach me how to do that...I guess you won't be able to though" Toga said and grinned "It'll be fun seeing ever last drop of blood leave your body will it not~"

______________________________________

Author's note: Happy New Year y'all. Plz free to tell me how you think about the story in the comments and vote if you liked it.(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

Aishiteru ♥️♥️♥️