Prologue

Probably 2 billion years later..

Day to day life was going fine...Until...

Wars were increased.. The social harmony and peace were disturbed again and again to the point were the world war started continuously and every country fought for their own reasons.

Wars began to create chaos more and more to the point where humans were killed and most of the humans were dead...

As the wars were going on non stop.. Humanity changed...everything changed..

The modern scientific era once again came back under the old royal era....

An Era created by rich and powerful businessmen’s family.

Easily manipulating the poor and the government they took over the power..

Commoners who lost their faith on government eventually got manipulated and blinded by the promises the family made..

That one company who called themselves 'life changer' stepped in. Having a powerful family named Crawford
called out the 'men' and made them go against everything.. Everything... Every rules.. Rights..humanity.. And made their hidden hatred for women to come out. Ever since then the society was in chaos. Women were constantly getting neglected again no matter what they did...Despite their accomplishment they were verbally abused and tortured.. Things got worse and worse...

One day the Crawfords decided to declare themshelves as the new made king and royal family around the whole country.. And eventually the world which was now like a tiny Kingdom with brainless humans..

Once again society was devided into two parts...

One, for the commoners and poor, middle class people..

Two, for the only families who were 'royal' for Being wealthy and powerful.

In the middle came some families who were worthy to help the royals.