Chapter 3

A/N pov,,,,

"I asked.. Why would you call me that?"

Words got stuck to her throat. She didn’t knew how to respond. Scared and nervous she just stared at her trembling hands.

"You sure take time to speak, whore."

He growls letting out his annoyance as he yet didn’t got the answer.

"S-Sir Told me to never t-to address your grace with anything but 'master.'"

"Sir?"

"Sir...Sir....Si..."

She felt confused and scared Without knowing how to talk.

"Edwardin?"

As soon as she heard the name she nodded.

"I see..Your father taught you right then."

She finally calmed down but still Didn't felt easy as he was standing infront of her. She knew she had to obey everything, she was taught to obey.

He was about to say something else.

"Your highness the prince, Your majesty asked you to join the family dinner along with the wife."

The man who suddenly knocked in a hurry and came in to inform that said. It was the secretary.

Theodore's annoyed eyes shifted on him and he nodded not wanting to get into a more detailed conversation.

-As the secretary left, he glaced over Rosaline, she was looking down the the floor. He moved forward to her and grabbed her arms without warning and dragged her out.

A soft gasp leaves her mouth as she was getting dragged along with him.

She thought she'd be facing a bunches of old men with wrinkled faces but a perverted mind. Who's gonna stare at her as if they're gonna eat her right there.

She was used to it.

But thankfully, being the bride of the crown prince, she never got touched.

Until..that previous night...

-His steps stopped as he reached the room filled with maids wearing black and white dress and having no emotions on their faces.

He lets go off her arms as one of the older maid approches.

They starts to make over her. Adding more ornaments, expensive jewelries, shining earrings, neck choker.

Everything that was made for a girl...

After they were done dolling her up once again. This time more heavily. They left the room for the prince to check her up.

He shifted his gaze back to her from his phone with an irritated look.

His eyes fell on her and she looked down without any word.

She couldn’t feel him talking or a while.

He smirked. He slided his phone aside and took a few steps closer to her.

A few steps were enough for him to reach close to her and have a good look.

He grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

Not the passionate lovely one.

He never did that with anyone. Not even with his wife now.

He kissed her roughly making her shiver and get hurt.

He quickly pulled out since he knew he messed up all her lipstick and It's on his lips now. He lifted his right hand close to his lips and whipped the red colour off.

He then grabbed her hand with his other hand and again dragged her Out.

This time,

On the dining table.

Where every old and respective members of the Redford Kingdom and kings from other Kingdom were present for a friendly dinner.....

"Quite late, my son."

"Hm."

Theodore didn’t bothered greeting them or something and Just sat on the chair after his dad and made Rosaline sit next to him.

Tho, really far away.

She looked up a little and glaced pver the place. She wanted to see...she wanted her eyes to explore every inch of this big beautiful Castle.

But she wasn’t allowed to..

She can't see..

She can't speak...

All she can do is stay quite and let these men speak ill about her.

As they all were there, a middle aged man with brown hair and wrinkled face broke the silence with his dirty laugh.

"You’ve made the quite good product, King Ford."

Mr. Redford's face twitches a little hearing the name he called. However, he needed to maintain a reputation so he Just smiled and nodded.

"Right. I believe this one is the best to carry the heir for the Redfords."

"That's right."

Rosaline felt suffocated yet still she sat there. Quite, silent and with no noises.

One of the another old man present there who happened to be another king from a different faraway land Space. He spoke.

"I must say that she is quite and item. I'd love to have her sometimes for an one night stand if you permit, Prince."

Rosaline's heart beat increased hearing the awful comment he made. She didn’t even understood if that was wrong or bad... She just knew she felt bad.

Theodore looked up at that man with his usual look and his eyes were clearly filled with annoyance.

"Sure. By the time you fucking die. I will."

Mr. Redford's face tensed and he laughed to change the topic.

"That's not polite, Theo."

"As if I care."

"Your..friend, Damion must be waiting for, Theo."

"He can wait."

Theo sips from his glass and glances over Mr. Trevor. That old man was gazing over the silent girl sitting beside him. He smriked and got up from there grabbing her arms tightly.

"I'm done here."

With that he left Dragging Rosaline with him.

"He's troublesome..."

Mr. Trevor sighs and grabbed his glass to take a sip. Theo' father nodded.

"He'll make a fine king though.."

"I doubt that."

Mr. Redford's eyes glared over Trevor but didn’t spoke.

To be continued...