Chapter 2

T.W:- This chapter has some 18+ sence and erotic drama. Read on your own risk.

.

.

.

The bell of the big hallroom rang.

Ding dong.

Everyone was busy minding their own businesses. In a back room of the white covered church, the bride dolled up in white and jewel stood while the maids were dressing her up. Everything according to details mentioned by the Emperor.

For the son , Prince Theodore.

The Secretary of Crawford family came in and looked around. He walked up towards the bride and checked her up from head to toe.

He checked her up and smirked which made her feel a wave of discomfort.

"Rosalind,  right?"

The bride nodded without making any eye contact.

"Great."

He walked out of the room and reached the main Hall to see King Crawford sitting on a big chair while watching over everything.

"Your majesty."

"Ah. Yes. Is it ready?"

"Yes it is. And you'll be intrigued to know.."

"Just answer what is questioned."

"My..bad , your majesty."

"Where is he? I need his wedding ceremony to be perfect and go without any mistake. No imperfections allowed. Everyone must see how amusing Crawfords are."

"Of course, Your majesty. The enthusiasm of Crawfords are unique and not easily found in others."

King Crawford smiles and took a sip of alcohol from his mug. He looked around until his eyes found him.

"Theo.."

Theodore, who just entered the Hall in black suit and his hair a little messy. His collar buttons were wide open. He passed is father a smile and walked up to him.

"Had a fun time right?"

"Well..I suppose that's not wrong."

Theodore rolled his eyes aside.

"Not really son..but this is your wedding ceremony. So, maintain some manners. Other royals from other Kingdoms are gonna be here soon."

"Sure thing."

"Now...Get ready for the wedding."

Mr. Crawford looked at his secretary.

"Ah..this way, my Prince."

The secretary said before leading him the way.

Theodore

I finally walked Out of the dressing room while fixing my hand buttons. I looked up and found the ceremony already started. The secretary was giving off some long ass speech to welcome the guests. I looked around and saw the stage where I was suppose to get married?

Those weird priests saying weird lines. Which are definitely fake but anyways. I've heard those alot on other's weddings.