part 4

...

Throwing Rosaline on the couch Theodore hoverd above her. Without wasting time, he started to bite her neck leaving red marks there.

Her soft hands shriverd and softly grabbed his shirt a little. Maybe...to try to push him? But she knew she couldn't do that...She wasn’t taught to resist...

He growls in a low tone and kissed her lips roughly. It was like never soft or passionate.

He grabbed her hair with his hands messing them up and pulled her into a deep hard kiss.

He took off his zippers and looked at her with lust.

She looked Down Without making any eye contact. Her body sightly shivering.

"Consider yourself lucky that I only plan to make suck me off.", He says darkly and pushed her down on her kneels. He sat on the couch.

"Do it.", He says before he took out a cigarette from his Pocket and light it up before starting to smoke.

Rosaline stared at his feets. Her hands were shaking more now.

It's because..she didn’t knew what he asked for.

" Tf you waiting for, Bitch."

She kept staring down and trying to think hard what to do.

"WHAT'S YOUR FREAKING-"

As he was about to snap and shout at her some words finally slipped out of her mouth.

"I-I don't k-k-know what to do.."

She said in a shaky voice while completely stuttering.

He stared at her, hearing her speak, hearing her soft voice for the first time. It was.. weak.

"You’ve never sucked anyone's cock, slut? Don't lie with me.", He snaps.

" I-I never.."

"..oh yeah. You were never touched..", he brings his face closer to her, " Perfectly made for me only."

He smirked and pulled her up to make her sit oh his laps.

"You're such a pathetic little shit. But that's what you are. A slut only for me."

He says sarcastically and kisses her lips again harshly.

She felt too weak to speak or do anything. She could now feel the taste of his cigarette but suddenly...

He pressed the burning cigarette 's tip to her skin of her arms.

Feeling the sudden pain her body tried to move away but he grabbed her more tightly Without breaking the dirty kiss.

He again pressed it on a different place now.

Tears fills her eyes but now she doesn’t moves anymore.