Chapter 1

"Ah, of course. Mr. Herrmann! We are absolutely doing great with the product over here. Yes, You will get the result in time."

Mr. Edwardian talked over his phone with a satisfied smile. As his talk was over he put down his telephone and rested his back on the cozy sofa. Staring around the living room which was filled with a few expensive antiquities he smirked. These will grow more. His antiques and money.

Disturbing his fantasy about growing his wealth a main came in.

"Sir, Madame Evelyn has prepared it."

She says as she keeps her eyes stuck to the floor.
The old man smirked and checked out the main from head to toe with a dirty gaze.
Chills ran down that maid's spine knowing well what happens when this gaze comes up from the master of this house.

.

.

.

.

"Your majesty, Mr. Crawford, The whole Kingdom is okay and everything is under our supervision. The businesses are going great and the connections with other Kingdoms are great as well. Not to mention we have every Kingdom as our allies."

Leaning his back Against the throne alike chair, Mr. Crawford, the old aged man smirked. He looked through his papers.

"How is he doing?"

"The prince?"

"Yes."

"He's been going to clubs, bars, pubs and these places along with his friends for fun. He sure is enjoying his life."

"That's disappointing..though.. What can I say. He's my only son after-all."

"That's right, Your majesty."

"So, how about the order? It has been 20 years and more now. Isn't it ready yet?"

"Yes, Last week we contacted Mr. Edwardian and confirmed about It. He said we'll get it on time."

"Obviously. I needed the best for my son. The only one."

"Indeed, Your majesty."

Mr. Crawford, The old aged king scoffed and looked at his secretary again with a look.

"How's 'that' business going?"

"That's going on amazing, your majesty. Royal family men also common, middle class people are also interested into the courtesan business. Not to mention, our Kingdom is gaining more profit from there."

Crawford laughed and smirked before nodding his head.

"That's it...The perfect way world should be ruled as...The perfect way Crawfords should rule over the Kingdom.. We'll stop the wars and bring women to our feets and every single men will do whatever we ask for."

He laughed.

"b-but, Your majesty... There are some-"

"Leave."

"y-yes your..majesty.."

.

.

.

.

As the night went darker the club became brighter with lights and music noises.

Inside the club the 'prince' of Crawford family sat leaning his back on the sofa while smoking his cigarette.

His friends were there as well chilling and wasting their time for nothing.

He took another puff and looked at the women who was done pleasuring him for now. That girl stood up weakly.

"You sure are good at this, slut."

That girl didn’t even dared to look up at his curel eyes and ran away from there. His friends laughed in a Mocking way and turned to him.

"So, Theodore, You're getting married like in 3 days. What will you do then?"

"Wait for my father to die and take over the kingdom, what else?"

Theodore replied as if it didn’t Mattered to him anywyas.

"That's not what I mean, dude. Like...you're having a wife."

His friend laughs.

"What will I do?", He takes another puff from his cigarette before finally throwing that away, "Fuck her to get a heir and throw her out..or let her die.. The same as my father did. Simple."

"You sure are a Crawford!!", they laughs.

" All of these girls here..are sluts. No one deserves anything good. I bet that bitch is no less."

"Right you are.."

He again leaned back on the sofa and started to scroll through his phone.

.

.

.

.

"I-I'm sorry..forgive me..I'll do whatever you s-say, sir."

Said the weak voice as she got hit by another slash of the belt the middle aged man was holding. He again beated her with thr belt. He kept doing it until he was satisfied.

She immediately backed off from him. The person she was suppose to call 'father' not 'sir'.

"Think this as the last blessing from your father before going away, whore. You were never anything but a disappointment. You shit."

His father shouted at her and finally he left her alone inside her tiny empty room alone. The room was dark and Only had a bed and a bathroom. She slowly laid Down on her bed. Hiding her face on the mattress she kept crying.

After a while she stopped crying.

Crying will make your face more ugly. Don't do that.

She sobbed and whipped her tears away. Suddenly a knock made her shocked.

A Knock on her door...

It was Aunt Meledy. She knew it. She never had a mother. Or ever saw her mother.

Aunt Meledy entered the room and looked at her without any emotion on her eyes.

"You need to get ready for the departure."

"O-oh y-yes."

With that Aunt Meledy left.

She looked at her hands Which were still trembling from pain and fear. But she was used to it...She was used to THIS pain and fear...

Without a word she got up to go out as Aunt Meledy told her.

.

.

.

To be continued...