Jorge

"Ghosts?" Paige chuckled.

"Something funny." Jorge asked.

"They're not ghosts." Paige replied. "They attacked many Wicked compounds saving countless children and you're telling me they're ghosts? Makes so much sense."

"Hey listen okay. If you can get us to the right arm. We can help you." Thomas said trying to negotiate with the man. 

"How do you know you can help us?" Jorge asked leaning against the table behind him.

"Guess you're going to have to trust us." Thomas said shrugging. Despite, Paige threatening them, Brenda grabbed Thomas like he was some animal. Pushing him down onto his knees, she would place a scan machine that looked like a gun.

"Hey! Hey!" Paige would yell trying to get to Thomas but was pulled back by Luca.

"Holy shit." Brenda said letting go off Thomas walking back over to the old man. Thomas quickly got up, touching the back of his neck. There was nothing there. No pain either.

"Property of Wicked." Brenda said looking at it like it was the best thing she had seen for ages.

"You my friends. Aren't going anywhere. You're very important to Wicked." Jorge said smirking. Then, more guards would gather the Gladers into a small circle.

••••

"Great plan Thomas. Just hear what the man has to say." Minho said blood rushing to his head. 

"Shut up Minho." Thomas said. The Gladers had been put upside down hanging by a thin rope by their feet upside down in an isolated room. A large hole beneath them all the way to the ground floor, knowing they had climbed many stairs it was a long way down. Suddenly, a bang came from one side of the room, Jorge he had hit the lever that was holding them high with a metal pole.

"What did you guys do to Wicked?" Jorge asked curiously.

"That's our business." Paige said swinging around.

"Lippy always talk for everyone around here." Jorge asked looking at the others.

"Don't talk about her." Thomas said angry. Jorge chuckled.

"What you in love with her?" Jorge asked smirking. The others looked at Thomas then at Paige.

"Something like that." Thomas said keeping his eyes on Jorge.

"Alright shank. What do you want?" Minho asked getting to the point spinning around.

"A deal. If I can get you to the right arm. You help me and Brenda to a safe position in the right arm." Jorge said.

"Meaning." Minho said.

"He's going to use us for a free ticket into the right arm." Newt made clear.

"Not at all." Jorge argued. "You guys are the free ticket." Paige looked at Jorge confused. "You don't know?"

"Does it look like we know?" Minho said getting agitated.

"Your Wicked's most wanted. I'm guessing the right arm are targeting you. Mostly these two." Jorge said pointing at Thomas and Paige.

"Why us?" Thomas asked.

"You're the faces of the rebellion." Jorge said almost too calmly.

"What?" Paige spluttered out.

"Oh yeah. Ever since you escaped Wicked. I hear them chattering over the air ways. The radio. They need you two. Once they have you two, you'll be the leaders of the rebellion. The revolution." Jorge said.