Endgame

Staring off into the distance, Paige sat wondering if she could of done more? Maybe she could have actually killed her dad. Maybe she should have let Thomas finish him off. Maybe she could have saved Minho. Maybe she could have noticed Teresa sooner and her plans. Maybe she could have saved Winston, Alby, Chuck. After all, they will never be free of Wicked. They will never grow up to be old. Never have kids. Never love someone. Never look up to someone. They died because of Wicked. Their blood is in their hands.   As someone came closer, Paige almost snapped out of her grief as she sniffed up, wiping her eyes.

"You okay?" Jorge asked sitting down next to her.

"Yeah I'm fine." Paige replied.

"Come on kid. I've known you for 2 days. You're not okay." Jorge replied. "What's going on?" Silence. Paige looked at Thomas then at Jorge.

"I'm going to kill Ava Paige. I'm going to kill Janson." Paige said looking at Jorge. "I'm going to shut down Wicked." Jorge smirked chuckling as he tapped Paige's knee repeatedly.

"I knew there was something about you." Jorge said smiling. Paige looked at him confused.

"You'rere different." Jorge said. "You want what you can't have. That makes you dangerous." The remains of the Right Arm started to tidy things up. Random things all around. Piles of different equipment, boxes.

"What do we do now?" Frypan asked sitting on top of a pile of boxes.

"Pick up what's the rest of us. Move on just like we wanted." Vince said Harriet kneeling down next to him. Unfortunately, like Minho, Wicked had taken Sonya and Aris. At least they weren't alone, like Minho.

"Are you crazy?" Paige said getting up and walking over rubble and smoke from the attack. "We have to fight back. We have to save Minho."

"Are you crazy?" Vince argued. "Wicked are overpowering us. They took out all our power and weapons. There's nothing left for us anymore. We have to go into hiding just like we did before."

"Well I'm sorry but I can't. I have to save Minho." Paige said looking at everyone.

"I'm not going with you." Thomas said looking at Vince. "I made a promise to Minho. I wouldn't leave him behind. I have to go after him." Vine chuckled.

"Look around kid. Wicked kicked our ass. You two really don't get it. Do you?" Wince shouted.

"You don't have to come with me." Thomas said placing a bag round his shoulder.

"Thomas. I've known Minho for as long as I can remember. If there is any chance I will. But this what you're talking about it's impossible." Newt said.

"More like suicide." Luca said looking at Paige then Thomas.

"Maybe." Thomas said. "It's not just about Minho but everyone, every kid Wicked has ever taken and will continue to take. They won't stop. So imma stop them. I'm going to kill Ava Paige." Hearing this Paige looked at Jorge.

"Told you." Paige said smirking looking at Jorge as she grabbed a bag and put it round her shoulders. Thomas looked at her and shook his head.

"No Paige. Not you. I don't want you getting hurt." Thomas said walking up to her.

"Then you shouldn't be going." Paige said looking slightly up at the boy.

"Paige... it's different." Thomas said.

"How?" Paige said. "We're in this together Tommy.... Plus I already got dibs on killing Ava Paige. And my father."

"Now that sounds like good revenge." Luca said smiling.

"Alright. But...." Thomas said.

"Shut up Tommy. You go, I go." Paige said. Thomas looked back at the group who were smiling.

"That's a good speech kid." Vince said looking at Thomas. "So what's your plan?" All eyes fell to Thomas, but his eyes fell on Paige. Paige nodded.