𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
— GOLD RUSH;

" 𝘎𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘖𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 "

" 𝘎𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘖𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 "

— SYNOPSIS;

" 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯

" 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯. "

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

╰┈➤ COLETTE AMORE ALAIRE was born to love.

    Having two madly in love parents, a kind older brother, and sweethearts for grandparents, Colette knew nothing but how to receive and give love. When she entered her first year at Beauxbatons, she immediately found it easy to love her new friend, Atlas Winters and they quickly became a lovely, troublesome duo. Going through their time in school together, the two grew up and Colette couldn't help the way the fondness for her best friend grew with them.

      Entering the second semester of their third year, the brunette witch was prepared to let her best friend in on her infatuation. Decorating an old classroom they had claimed as their own, Colette awaited his arrival only to be met with disappointment. Continuing to attempt to catch his romantic attention, resulted in more disappointment and Colette's betrayed heart. Eventually her desperate nature led to her expulsion and became the reason she promised she'd never give her love out so carelessly.