Teacher X Student

Student X Teacher
Clara fidgeted in the back of her Psychology classroom, shifting back and forth in her chair. She tried to pay attention in this class, she really did, but every single day it seemed she ended up getting distracted by the throbbing pool of arousal between her legs. The main cause of her trouble was the extremely sexy teacher at the front of the class, Mr. Clark. He was in his mid to late twenties with light brown hair and green eyes that Clara could stare into for days. He always came to school wearing a fairly regular dress shirt and pair of dress pants but Clara thought he looked incredible in it, and it seemed like whenever he moved you could see the muscles of his toned arms and chest that Clara desperately wanted to get her hands all over rippling against his shirt. More nights than not, she would end up in the shower, rubbing and stroking herself thinking about him running his calloused hands over her bare skin, kissing her lips, her neck, working his way down...
She moved her hand under her skirt and felt her pussy soaking wet, the feeling of not having any underwear on after taking them off in the bathroom just for this class made feeling herself under her desk even more arousing. Her fingers brushed over her clit and she bit her lip hard to stop herself from moaning aloud in the middle of the classroom. She remembered the previous night when she'd laid on her bed and inserted two fingers into herself, imagining what it would be like if it was her teacher's cock filling her up, releasing his hot cum into her... She withdrew her hand, barely resisting the urge to start rubbing herself right there and hoping he would notice, maybe keep her after class and have to punish her...
"Ms. Fox," Clara was jolted from her fantasizing by the deep, firm voice of the subject of said fantasies, the sound making her whole body tingle, "What was I just talking about?" Her face somehow became even redder and she looked up at him, clamping her thighs together and trying to ignore the sensation.
"Oh, um, I'm sorry sir, I'm not sure," she admitted, looking away shyly. She shifted and avoided his gaze, feeling embarrassed at having been caught daydreaming.
"There will be no of that in my classroom, Ms. Fox, you are here to listen to me and to learn, and I expect your full, undivided attention," he scolded her sternly.
"Yes, Mr. Clark," she mumbled, blushing even more. His reprimand failed to change her distracted state, and if anything only enhanced it. Clara loved the sound of her teacher's sexy voice telling her what to do, every time he scolded her she couldn't help but imagine him using that tone to demand that she get on her knees and suck his cock. Clara really had no idea how to stop having these thoughts about him, she just wanted him to fuck her so bad.
The rest of the class period went by fairly fast without any notable event, Clara tried to pay attention more to what Mr. Clark was saying but all she really wanted to do was get home and touch herself. The bell rang to signal the end of the school day but when she got up to leave, she felt felt a hand lightly on her shoulder.
"Ms. Fox? Could you stay and talk with me after class for a moment?" she turned and found herself face to face with Mr. Clark. She felt her knees go weak as she felt how close he was to her and inhaled his warm smell.
"Oh, of course," she said breathlessly. He lead her over to his desk and sat behind it, motioning for her to sit in the chair across from him.
"So, Clara, I read your essay from last week and I wanted to speak with you about it," he started, his green eyes staring intently into Clara's blue ones, "I know you're capable of better than what you handed in last week, and I need to tell you that in order to do well in this class, you will need to put in more effort than you have been recently." Clara looked back at him, feeling embarrassed that this conversation needed to be happening.
"I know sir, I'm sorry, I know I need to do better, I've just had a really hard time paying attention in class recently and it can just be kind of hard to really put in the work to catch back up with what I missed," Clara said this all very quickly and then looked away, still embarrassed. The worst part of the situation was that she still felt incredibly turned on by him scolding her like this and even in such an embarrassing situation, she still wanted to just jump on him and kiss him for hours.
"I need your word that you'll put in more of an effort the rest of the semester," said Mr. Clark, "Because even if you perform very well for the next couple months, your grade will still be quite low due to how far it has fallen recently."
"But Mr. Clark, there has to be something I can do to make up for how I've done lately," Clara felt panicked at her teacher's words, "I'm really sorry, isn't there some kind of extra credit I can do?"
"I'm sorry Clara, but the grade you have right now is the grade you've earned throughout the class and unfortunately there's nothing you can do to change it." Clara pouted and, deciding she might as well just go for it, leaned forward, allowing Mr. Clark to get a great view of the ample cleavage on display in her low-cut white shirt.
"Please? I bet I could think of something that could satisfy you," she said seductively, her voice taking on a husky quality that made her teacher feel things he knew he shouldn't be feeling, "Can I have a better grade if I help you release some pent-up tension, sir?" She leaned forward even more so that Mr. Clark could clearly see down her shirt, revealing that she wore no bra underneath.
Mr. Clark felt himself get hard at the sight before him. "Clara, you are acting highly inapropriately and if you continue acting this way I will be forced to report you." This was the opposite of what his cock was telling him to do and it seemed that his student was very aware of this.
"Mmm, are you sure?" she purred. She moved her shirt out of the way and began rubbing and pinching one of her nipples, her breathing got heavier and she began to let out little moans, "I've wanted to do this for so long, I know you want to fuck me."
"I want to do nothing of the sort," he stated with infinitely more conviction than he felt, "I think it might be time for this conversation to end."
"Mmm," Clara moaned, "We can end the conversation if you want, but only if that means you'll fuck me until you cum in me." Her dirty talk made his dick throb even more and he could feel his resolve starting to slip away. Clara stood from her chair and moved to the other side of the desk, perching herself on the edge of it in front of Mr. Clark and spreading her legs wide for him, allowing him to see her pussy glistening with her arousal.
"Just look how wet I am for you sir," she panted, "I'm such a little slut for you, I think you need to punish me."
This was the last straw. Mr. Clark pulled his horny student firmly into his lap and kissing her. Clara moaned as she kissed him back sloppily and began to grind her hips on his erection. She moaned into his mouth as she moved her hands over his broad shoulders and muscular arms. He grabbed her breasts roughly and pulled her even more firmly against his body and she moaned louder into his mouth.
Clara moved down and suck his neck hard, making sure sure she'd leave marks where she sucked. She nipped and licked desperately at the skin of his neck and ground herself harder against the bulge in his pants, feeling like she couldn't go another second without him touching her.
"Oh fuck," she moaned against his neck, "This feels so fucking good, touch me, please." Mr. Clark ran his hands over her exposed thighs and came within less than an inch of her hot, wet pussy but then moved his hands away, making her whimper desperately.
"Not yet," he growled in her ear, "Get on your knees."
"Yes sir," Clara gasped. She slid off his lap onto the floor and looked up at him, licking her lips at the sight of the massive bulge in his pants. She reached forward, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, taking them off and leaving him in just his shirt and his boxers. Clara stared at the tent in his underwear hungrily, desperate to have that big cock in her mouth.
Mr. Clark removed his boxers and Clara leaned forward eagerly to lick his tip, moaning at the feeling of it against her tongue. She moved to his balls and began to suck and lick, she dragged her tongue slowly over them, making him groan desperately and clutch her hair hard. Her mouth moved back up to his cock and she planted hot kisses along the base of it until reached his tip and took it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and gently licked it, teasing him slowly and making him desperate for more.
"Go faster," he growled, grabbing her hair roughly. Clara took more of him into her mouth hungrily and moaned at the feeling of her mouth being so full with his cock. She moved her tongue slowly and firmly along the vein on the underside of his cock and then began bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard and making loud slurping noises as she went. She slipped her hand under her skirt again and began to rub herself furiously, making her moan around his cock and making his hips buck hard into her mouth. Mr. Clark could feel himself getting close so he pulled her mouth off of him and easily lifted her back into his lap.
Clara gasped as his tip brushed against her hot slit and she grabbed his shirt roughly, pulling him closer for a hard kiss. "Fuck me," she panted into his mouth, rubbing her pussy against his tip. Mr. Clark grabbed her hips, lined himself up with her and slid in, groaning as she lowered herself onto him.
"Oh fuck, sir, that feels so good!" Clara's moans were so loud that Mr. Clark was sure someone would hear her but the feeling of her being so hot and tight was enough to make him not care in the slightest. Clara bounced up and down on him frantically as he pounded into her, every thrust sent a wave of pleasure through her and her moans got somehow even louder. Suddenly, her body tensed and began to shake as she continued to move up and down on him.
"Oh, ooh, fuck, yes, just like that," she screamed as her orgasm tore through her. Mr. Clark pulled her in for another hot kiss as she continued to roll her hips on his cock, desperate for him to finish inside her.
"Clara, I'm going to..." Clara picked up her pace even more and Mr. Clark grabbed her breasts roughly as he groaned and finished hard inside of her. Clara let out one final moan of pleasure at the feel of his hot cum inside her and then collapsed into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him slowly as her body relaxed into him.
"Mmm, sir, that was amazing," she sighed as she cuddled into him, "Did I get my grade up?"
"Maybe, but you might have to do this a few more times just to make sure," he replied, "How about you stay late after school again tomorrow?"
"Mmm, okay," Clara said in a sultry voice. She kissed him again and could already feel herself getting excited at the thought.