Sibling's Best Friend

Josh set down his bag and flopped down on his bed, stretching out and sighing with relief at being back in his bedroom for the first time since Christmas. He had just gotten back from his freshman year of college and he had had a great year, but there was something so relaxing about finally being home, especially after being out of the state for so long. It felt like the first time he'd really been able to breathe with nothing looming in the distance that he needed to get done, he could just play video games, watch a baseball game, go to a movie or just hang out with friends without having to think about his classes.
After a while of laying in his room and enjoying some peace and quiet, he got up and headed back upstairs to the living room, sitting down on the couch and turning on the Dodgers game.
"Hey mom, what's for dinner?" his mom laughed and smiled.
"Well, you sure haven't changed, didn't we just go out for lunch to celebrate you getting home a couple hours ago?" Josh rolled his eyes but a slight smile played at his lips.
"Well I wasn't asking for dinner now, mom."
"I know," she said with another laugh, "You're dad and I are going out for dinner with some friends and Rachel's having Ally over to spend the night," Josh groaned and it was his mom's turn to roll her eyes, "Oh you'll be fine, they don't even bother you. Anyways, I think Rachel's getting you all pizza for dinner."
It was true that his sister Rachel and her friends, including Ally, never really bothered him anymoe now that they were sophomores in high school, but the groan was almost second nature at this point as he'd always complained about them all being annoying for as long as he could remember. "Alright, pizza should be good." With that, his mom stood up and went back to the Josh's parents' bedroom to get ready to leave.
He turned back to the baseball game and was still on the couch watching it about thirty minutes later when the doorbell rang. Rachel rushed to the door and opened it, letting Ally into the house. Josh looked over casually but paused at the sight of the girl before him. He'd known Ally for a long time as her and Rachel had been friends since early middle school, but he'd never really noticed her as anything other than his sister's friend. Today was different.
Ally's long, shiny black hair cascaded over her bare shoulders down to her waist and Josh felt a sudden urge to reach out and run his fingers through it and feel how soft it was to the touch. She wore a low-cut, black tank top that left little to the imagination and almost forced him to hungrily take in the sight of her ample cleavage. The jean shorts she was wearing perfectly showcased her smooth legs and made him desperately want to hold her firm ass in his hands.
He jolted himself and looked away. He couldn't look at her like that, she was a sophomore in high school, the same grade as his little sister, but he still found it hard not to look back.
"Hey Josh, it's been a long time since I've seen you," her tone was normal but something about the way she said his name sent a surge of electricity through him and he could feel his dick get rock hard, a situation which was not helped when he looked back at her and saw her intense gaze locked on him. His eyes dropped to her full, pink lips and the thought of pulling her body against his, kissing those lips and parting them with his tongue made him shift on the couch to try to hide his large bulge from her roaming eyes.
"Yeah, I've heard that from a lot of people now that I'm back," Josh replied, attempting to sound nonchalant. 
"Well, it's really good to see you," Ally's heated eyes found Josh's and she licked her lips while her eyes moved over his lean but muscular body. Josh was suddenly sure she could still see his bulge as he felt her eyes linger on his crotch.
"It's, um, good to see you too," Josh said, unsure of how else to respond to her statement. He turned his gaze back to the Dodgers game on the TV, hoping the girls would just go somewhere else and that his sister hadn't noticed anything odd about the encounter.
"Alright, do you want to go to my room?" asked Rachel, thankfully seeming to be oblivious to the growing tension in the room.
"Sure," Ally responded, but as they walked to Rachel's room, Josh could feel Ally's gaze linger on him for just a moment longer before she looked away.
Around two minutes after the girls had left, Josh's parents left for their dinner leaving just Josh, Rachel, and Ally left in the house. He tried not to think about Ally as he shifted his focus back to the baseball game, but all it took was the image of her licking her lips flashing across his mind and pretty soon he was imagining those plump lips wrapped around his dick, sucking him until he finished in her mouth, and the thought of her swallowing his cum while staring up into his eyes was the most incredfle image that had ever entered his mind. That was until he imagined laying her out on his bed and spreading her legs, burying his face between her thighs and letting his tongue work her clit slowly, teasing her until she was practically screaming for him to give her more...
This continued for a while longer, Josh would attempt to focus on the TV but his mind would always end up being consumed by thoughts of his sister's friend. On one hand, he knew how wrong these thoughts were. He didn't know what he felt stranger about: the fact that she was just sixteen, three years younger than him, or the fact that he'd know her for years as nothing but Rachel's friend. On the other hand, a large part of him, particularly the part straining against his pants, was telling him to just give in to the temptation. It would be easy enough, he thought, there would surely be an opportunity to get her alone, he would make his move and pretty soon she'd be under him, moaning his name as he thrusted into her...
He mentally kicked himself once again: he was NOT going to make a move on her. Maybe the problem was just that he hadn't rubbed one out in a while. With the chaos of finals and everything else going on towards the end of his freshman year, he just hadn't really taken the time to satisfy the urge. Yeah, that had to be it, he was just pent up after going so long without that relief. He would just take a nice, long shower, blow a load, and the problem would be solved.
Right as he was about to stand to go to the shower, Rachel's door opened down the hall and she came out to the living room. "Hey Josh, I'm going to go pick up the pizza, I should be back in like thirty minutes, you and Ally can just hang out here."
"Alright, see you then," Josh replied casually, but internally he was in a moderate state of panic. This is not good. As Rachel left, Josh considered still heading to the shower and trying to use that to stay away from Ally until Rachel got back, but before he could make a decision as to whether or not this was a good idea, he felt someone sit unusually close to him on the couch and he turned to see the subject of his fantasies looking at him with a sly grin and clear desire in her eyes.
Ally leaned into him so her breasts were pressed against his arm. "Hey," she said near his ear in a low, husky voice that clearly told him what she wanted, "This is nice. I feel like we've never had a chance to be alone together, just the two of us." She slid her hand on to his leg and began rubbing over his high thigh, coming within inches of his throbbing dick.
Josh decided to do his best to just ignore the situation and act normal. "Yeah, we wouldn't really tend to have a reason to hang out, being three years apart and everything."
"I could think of a reason," her lips brushed against his ear and her whisper sent a thrill through him that caused a pleasant sensation to surge through his hard cock, "Come on Josh, let's just have a little fun, I've had a crush on you forever and we both know you want your hands all over me." Her hand continued over his leg and slid onto his bulge, rubbing and letting out a little moan in his ear at the feeling of how hard he felt.
"Ally, stop, we shouldn't be doing this," he murmured in a low voice which was almost a growl and Ally could've sworn she'd never been so wet in her life.
"Oh fuck, say my name like that again," she moaned, rubbing him harder as her breath got heavier, "I know you want me, I saw you checking me out earlier." She grabbed his hand and moved it onto one of her firm breasts, and without thinking about it he squeezed. He let out an involuntary groan at how it felt in his hand and squeezed again, causing her to let out another moan in his ear.
He pulled his hand back and tried to move away. "Ally, we really can't do this, I'm so much older, not to mention you're Rachel's friend, we just can't."
She pouted and pressed herself against him seductively, continuing to stroke his bulge, now moving her hand in a slow, torturous motion. "Isn't you being older part of the fun?" her lips were only inches away now as her voice took on a breathy quality that nearly broke all of Josh's resolve, "I've always wanted to get with an older guy, all the boys my age are just so boring, I need a man who's more mature who can just take control and really give me what I want." Josh could feel his will to keep resisting slipping away as her words sent a sharp ripple of desire coursing through him, every part of him was telling him to just give in, flip her underneath him on the couch and give her what she was begging for. 
As if she could sense his thoughts, Ally leaned forward and kissed him, moving her hands to his hair and pulling him closer with a moan of satisfaction at the feeling of his lips moving against hers. Josh finally stopped resisting and pulled her into his lap. The younger girl straddled him and ground on his erection, continuing to moan into his mouth at the pleasurable sensations coursing through her whole body. His tongue probed against her lips and she parted them to give him access, causing him to groan again at the sensation of their lips and tongues meeting again and again in a frenzy of desperate lust. Her lips were perfect, warm and sweet, somehow both firm and soft at once, it was a feeling Josh wanted to simply drown in and never resurface.
One of his hands moved to her hair while the other reached forward to cup one of her perfect breasts. Ally leaned into his touch on her breast and continued rubbing herself on his bulge, trying to do anything to satisfy the desperate throbbing between her legs. Right as Ally was grabbing the hem of his short to pull it over his head, Josh pulled away abruptly.
"Rachel's home, I heard the car," Josh told her gruffly, pushing her off his lap and adjusting his clothes, "Try to act normal, that can't happen again."
Before Ally could respond, the door opened and Rachel stepped through it carrying two pizza boxes.
"You got pepperoni, right?" Josh called to his sister, trying to distance himself even further from Ally.
"Yeah," Rachel replied as she placed the boxes on the table, "You can have as much as you want, me and Ally are splitting the pineapple."
The three of them sat around the table to eat and began to eat in relative silence with only small chatter between the girls being the only thing breaking the silence. Josh ate quickly, determined to get as far away from the temptation that was Ally, especially as he kept catching her staring at him with a look that clearly said she had no intention of letting their earlier activities be a one-time thing. Once he'd eaten four slices of pizza, he put the rest away to have later and hurried back down to his room.
As he laid back down on his bed, he realized that he was still rock hard and feeling like he desperately needed a release. He pulled down his pants, wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke firmly. Right as he was picking up speed, breathing heavily as he got closer to finishing, his phone buzzed and he saw that it was his friend Ben asking if he wanted to hop on Fortnite.
Josh cursed under his breath but replied quickly, saying he'd be on in a second. He got up, pulled his pants back up and sat in his chair at his desk, getting into a call with Ben and trying not to show that he was irritated at being interrupted. Maybe this would be what he needed, a distraction to totally stop him from thinking about his sister's friend.
It worked for the most part, he hadn't played video games with Ben in a long time and it was nice to catch up and have fun together, but it seems his thoughts couldn't stay away from Ally for long, as at some point a picture of her on her knees under his desk invaded his mind and he mysteriously played significantly worse due to the distraction.
They played for about three hours until Ben said he was going to go to bed, Josh turned off his computer and turned off his lights, preparing to go to bed as well. He took of his shirt, pants, and socks, leaving him in only his underwear, but right as he was about to lay down and pull the covers over himself, he heard a knock on his door. He knew who it was without even needing to think.
Before he could tell himself not to, he stood and walked towards the door. He reached out, turned the doorknob, and there in the doorway stood Ally in nothing but a matching set of lacy, black panties and bra.
She took a step forward and put a hand on his naked chest. "So, where were we?"
Josh's eyes went to the sway of her hips and then up to her breasts as she moved closer and the urge to grab her and pull her closer somehow got even stronger than it had been earlier. "What are you doing down here, Ally? Where's Rachel?"
"Oh, she went to sleep early," she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, "So that means we're all alone again." She discarded her bra on the floor and then removed her soaked panties.
Josh stared at her now fully naked body pressed against his and finally, he decided to give her what she wanted. In one fluid motion, he lifted her off the ground as if she weighed nothing, making her gasp in a combination of surprise and peasure as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He grabbed her firm, bare ass and pulled her closer, their lips meeting again in a kiss that left both of them lightheaded with lust. Ally began grinding against him again, desperate to finally get to orgasm after the horniest day of her life. Josh could feel how wet she was as she rubbed her naked body on him and he trailed his fingers down over her stomach and between her legs, feeling the heat radiating from her pussy. He slid one finger inside of her and she let out a throaty moan into his mouth as she began moving up and down on his finger desperately. Josh removed the finger and smiled at her whimper of disappointment at loss of it.
"Not yet," he murmured in a deep, assertive voice as he moved his lips onto her neck. She threw her head back to give him more access as he planted hot kisses down the column of her throat.
"Please, Josh, more!" she panted and then she moaned loudly again as he sucked hard on the side of her neck. He pulled away and carried her over to his bed, tossing her onto it with little to no effort.
He stripped his underwear off and climbed on top of her and she pulled him into another heated kiss as they both became very aware that his dick was now positioned right between her legs and his tip was touching her hot, wet slit. She whimpered again as she rubbed against it but still Josh wouldn't penetrate her. His lips moved back down her throat again and then torturously through the crevice between her breasts. He reached up and slowly circled one of her nipples with his thumb as his lips wandered over her stomach and then below her waist, her breathing becoming more and more ragged as her hands moved into his hair and gripped tightly.
He spread her legs and ran his hands over her smooth thighs, the rough texture of his calloused hands evaporating any semblance of rational thought remaining in her mind.
"Has anyone ever eaten you out?" Josh asked as he planted kisses slowly up her thighs, his voice once again coming out in that low growl that drove Ally absolutely wild for him. 
"No," she panted, "Please do it, I want to know what it feels like."
His tongue finally touched her pussy and he thought she tasted perfect. The taste was somehow everything at once, both sweet and salty with a bitter edge that all combined into an addictive flavor that invaded his senses as the intoxicating smell of her washed through him in a way that made him feel like all that was left in the world was her delicious pussy and his mouth on her. He stroked his tongue over her wet slit in an achingly slow, circular motion, occasionally increasing and decreasing the amount of pressure being applied and Ally began shaking with desperation.
"Fuck, more, please, more," she moaned almost incoherently, trying to grind her pussy against his face. Josh grabbed her hips and held her in place and she whimpered as he licked her pussy in one firm, slow stroke that stopped just before touching her clit. He moved his tongue back down to her slit and slid it inside of her, still torturing her with slow licks that made her cry out in frustration as he refused to go faster. She reached out, grabbed the back of his head and roughly pushed his face into her pussy, doing everything she could think of to get him to do more.
Finally, he stroked his tongue back up and ran it over her clit in a firm stroke and elicited a throaty, satisfied moan that seemed vibrate through her whole body. Josh began to lose himself in her perfectly hot, wet pussy as he fully buried his face into her and worked her thorroughly with his tongue. He stroked her over her clit again and again, sometimes light and teasing and other times slow and firm as she cried out in pleasure above him and her hands held onto his hair with a shockingly strong grip.
He wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked softly at the same time as he inserted two fingers into her. The sensations cascaded through Ally as her whole body tensed and she clamped her thighs around his head, shaking as she let out another full moan of pleasure. Josh continued working her and looked up to see her face lit up in ecstasy as her orgasm crashed through her, giving her face a happy glow that made Josh want to kiss her for the rest of his life.
He moved up her body, wrapped her in his arms and pulled a blanket over them.
"Mmm, how did you get so good at that?" she asked, planting a kiss on his chest and snuggling into his embrace, "You must have had a lot of practice." Josh noted a slight hint of jealousy in her teasing voice.
"And no practice I've had comes anwhere close to you," he murmured, kissing the top of her head and stroking her hair.
"Mmm, okay," she sighed and pulled him down into a slow, deep kiss, her nipples brushing against his chest in a sensual way that made him feel impossibly close to her as his hands roamed steadily over her back, down her sides and down to her hips. As the kiss deepened, her hands wandered down between his legs and wrapped one hand around his hard cock and she began to stroke lightly.
She pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him with a shy smile on her face. "You didn't get to cum." Her hand began to move a bit faster and he groaned at the sensation.
"Trust me," he moved a hand to her thigh and began to rub her naked skin, "I got exactly what I wanted."
She blushed lightly and looked into his eyes. He could tell there was something she wanted to say and he just looked back into her eyes, waiting for her to speak. "I-I want you to take my virginity." Gone was the sexually aggressive girl who had been flirting with him all night and Josh was surprised at how shy she looked as she asked him to give her her first time.
"Are you sure?" he asked, brushing a strand of her black hair out of her face, "We aren't really a couple or anything, you're first time should be special and I understand if you'd want it to be with an actual boyfriend."
"But you make everything feel special," she said with a pretty smile, "And if you care so much that I have my first time with someone I'm in a relationship with, why don't you just be my boyfriend?" Josh's eyes widened in surprise for a moment. He was somewhat surprised to realize that he actually wanted to take her up on it despite being so resistant to her advances for most of the day.
"Okay," he said after a pause, kissing her softly, "We might want to wait a while before telling Rachel though."
"Good, we can just be each other's secret for a while." With that, she pulled him into another deep kiss and her hands travelled over his muscular arms and chest as their tongues brushed agaist each other. She reached back down to his crotch and began to fondle him again, stroking slowly while letting out a soft moan into his mouth. He shifted back on top of her and positioned himself between her legs while their lips continued to meet in warm, passionate kisses.
As his tip brushed against her wet entrance, he pulled back and looked into her longing eyes. "You're definitely sure?"
In response, she rubbed her pussy on his tip and let out another little moan. "Yes," she panted, pulling him back on top of her, "I'm sure."
Josh lined himself up and slowly began to ease into her, her eyes widening at the sensation of being filled with his cock. He kept slipping further into her, groaning at the hot, tight feeling of her around him, and pretty soon he was buried fully inside of her. He slowed to let her adjust and leaned down to kiss her slowly and deliberately, running his hands up her sides, caressing her her neck up to her face, through her silky black hair. She let out a happy sigh as she felt herself relax and adjust to the feeling of him inside of her.
She kissed him more urgently and Josh took that as his sign to move. He slowly thrusted in and out of her and she let out short, soft moans with each thrust. "Faster," she panted, gripping his shoulders tightly as he obliged, increasing his pace and making her moans grow louder, "Fuck, that feels so good!"
Pretty soon Ally was once again making loud moans of pleasure, bucking her hips to meet his thrusts and crying out in ecstasy as his large dick moved in and out of her, bringing her closer to another orgasm. Josh could feel himself getting close as well, groaning as he continued to thrust and felt the sensation build until he was about to cum inside her.
"Ally, I'm about to cum," he groaned. Ally let out a loud, desperate sound of lust and pulled him deeper inside of her, reaching down to rub her clit and finally reach her climax once again.
"Oh, fuck, yes, I want your cum in me," she cried out. Her pussy clenched around him which, along with her dirty talk, brought him over the edge and he released shot after shot of his hot cum into her.
They collapsed into each other together in the sheets of his bed and she wrapped herself around him. "Thank you," she whispered, her cheeks still flushed and chining with a beautiful post-orgasm glow.
"No, thank you," he whispered back, kissing her forehead, "You're perfect." She burrowed deeper into the coccoon that was his warm arms.
"I should spend the night again tomorrow," she said into the crook of his neck.
Josh smiled down at her. "Don't you think that might get a bit suspicious?"
She nuzzled into his neck and closed her eyes. "Don't care," she murmured, and then she drifted off to sleep wrapped in his arms.