Cat and Mouse pt2- X

Take this smut as a gift from me to you. Merry Christmas.

PREVIOUSLY<<<<<

He lifted himself off of me, looking down at me with hooded eyes and a clenched jaw. i was panting under him from the fervorous kiss. He moved and stood at the edge of the bed. Kicking off his shoes and pulling me to the very edge, pulling me to stand up.

He tilted his head to whisper into my neck, kissing it softly before licking a stripe from my collarbone to my chin.

"Strip and Kneel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki's POV

I watched as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink, her pupils dilating with lust. I quirked an eyebrow at her, urging her to hurry and obey.

She slowly moved to stand in front of me, looking up at me with blown out eyes. I reached my hand out and took her chin between my thumb and pointer finger. Tilting her head for up.

"Be a good girl and obey. Don't make me punish you." I warned her, she swallowed thickly and blinked slowly at me, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.

She slowly began removing her dress, the fabric slid off of her shoulders and down to her waist. She shimmied out of it, wiggling her hips cutely. She was left in nothing but panties, hesitating for a second before sinking to her knees.

Her head lowered and she sat on her ankles, her palms flat against her thighs. A fucking goddess.

I reached my hand down and stroked her hair softly, humming in approval. I pulled her hair for back, making her look up at me with wide eyes and parted lips.

"Like the view, prince?" she grinned, her lips tugging into a small smirk. My jaw tightened and I wrapped her hair around my fist. Tugging at it rather harshly. She gasped and whined, her lip pouting cutely.

"Talk to me like that again and I'll fuck you into the next year." I growled, my eyes darkening as I stared down at her. Trying to top from the bottom was never good. "Do you understand?"

"Yes..." she whimpered, clearing her throat to try and speak more confidently. I smirked and tugged her hair again, relishing in the sweet moan that slipped her lips.

"Yes, what?" I urged, tilting her head to the side slightly, exposing her throat. Such a pretty little thing.. I'm gonna fucking ruin her.

"Yes, Loki..." she breathed, her cheeks warming. I love my name on her tongue. Her neck turned a darker shade due to the warmth. I watched her in amusement as she tried to discreetly rub her thighs together, trying to gain a little friction.

"Atta girl. Spread your legs, stay seated on your ankles." I commanded, she obeyed quickly and adjusted herself to sit with her knees further apart. "Good. Now behave and stay here... I'm in the mood for a nice warm shower."

Her gaze snapped to mine and she opened her mouth to protest. In a quick movement, the fist that was in her hair grabbed her throat, squeezing it slightly.

"You're not allowed to get up or touch yourself. You remember your safe word... use it when you can't take it anymore." I told her, giving her neck a final squeeze before walking to the bathroom, leaving the door open so that I could hear if she called her safe word.

I stepped out of my clothes, stripping off the metals and fabrics. I let my hair fall over my shoulders, running my hand through the dark locks. I need a haircut.

Stepping into the shower, I kept the water cold. Letting the icy cool water cascade down my back, dousing my hair.

I closed my eyes and relished in the temperature. Images of Y/n, naked and kneeling at my feet, flashed behind my closed eyes. I groaned softly, my hand moving from my chest down to my throbbing erection.