Ride A Cowboy pt-2 X

(Sequel to Save A Horse pt-1)

"The way you don't even realize that you're clenching your thighs together, your breathing is more frantic than a wild stallion, and your pretty little eyes are dark with lust." He stated, making me realize that everything he said was right. He made every nerve in my body tingle so easily.

"You seem experienced." I mutter, making him smile mischievously.

"You have no idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing I knew, he was pulling me out of the bar and to the motel across the street. Taking out a room key and pushing me into the room.

He closed the door and stalked towards me, placing his hands on my hips and squeezing softly.

"What? Am I gonna have to tell you how to pleasure a woman?" I roll my eyes. He simply watched me, his eyes darkening.

"You know what? Yes. Tell me what you want me to do to you." he said lowly, pulling me against him. My eyes widen a little, feeling shame wash over me. I tilt my head down slightly, letting the hat cover my panicked face.

If I'm being honest, I don't think down there even works anymore. The last time I had sex, the dude didn't even make me finish.

"Just hurry up." I groan, removing the hat to throw it to the side. Before I could, Loki grabbed my wrist and put the hat back on my head.

"That stays on." He whispers, pushing me down onto the bed. His hands crawled up my thighs and sides, avoiding every spot that needed to be touched. He lowered his head and gently nipped at my jaw. His knee was placed between my thighs, pressing against my core.

When he sunk his teeth into my neck, I squealed and thrashed against him. The hat that was on my head fell against the mattress, making him growl against my neck. His fingers ran through my hair before pulling my head up and my lips against his.

His tongue plunged into my mouth, running it over mine as we fought for dominance. He was so fast that I gave up on trying to keep up.

I felt the air in my lungs start to perish, making me try to pull away. Instead of moving away, he wrapped his hand around my throat and applied pressure while kissing me harder, refraining me from oxygen.

I thrashed against him, going lightheaded. I gasped for air once he released me, holding my neck to soothe the ache.

I watched with blurred vision as he got on his knees and pulled my pants down to my ankles and off my legs. Tossing them to the side. He slipped his fingers over the cloth of my underwear, teasing me. I panted softly from the lack of air and the friction against my core.

He leaned forward and kissed my thighs, nipping them softly as he reached closer to where I needed him. He used his teeth to pull my underwear down my thighs, removing them with his hand as he stood back up and leaned down, removing my hand from my throat to lay a kiss on the aching skin.

His hands fiddled with my shirt, pulling it off along with my undershirt. I was completely naked beneath him, my skin flaming hot. He stared down at my body for a few seconds, his eyes moving from my bruised neck down to my breast and slowly moving south.

I tried not to squirm but my body seemed to be under his control. Everywhere his eyes trailed, set a trail of flames down my skin. He removed his shirt and tossed it to the side, dropping his hands on either side of my head, his face buried in my neck.

I gasped softly, my head rolling to the side when he slowly ground against me, the smooth texture of his leather pants rubbing against my clit perfectly. My hands flew to his back, scratching softly. He growled and stopped, making me whine. He pulled my hands off of him and pinned them to the bed, kissing my chest. He licked each of my nipples sucking at them before kissing my stomach and finally kneeling on the floor, his face between my thighs.