✦𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 1

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ

.
.
.
.

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

The freezing cold wind traveled through the air, hitting the (s/c) colored female, Her already cold hand slowly reached down to her pocket, face buried onto her scarf, even with the amount of clothing she is wearing, the howling wind of the snowy ...

The freezing cold wind traveled through the air, hitting the (s/c) colored female, Her already cold hand slowly reached down to her pocket, face buried onto her scarf, even with the amount of clothing she is wearing, the howling wind of the snowy biome somehow always managed to make her entire body cold.

She pulled out her phone, Slowly going through the contacts, As she pressed onto one of it, her phone slowly covered by the white snow as she dialed the number.

Within seconds, she immediately got an answer back, The elf shivered as she spoke slowly, "toshinori, pick me up." Her tone grim as her eyelids began to fall, Her body forcing itself to stay awake.

"Ah y/n? Where are you? Have you arrived in Japan yet?" A humble voice spoke back through the speaker of the phone, his tone had hidden enthusiasm in it too.

The elf's long sharp ears twitched, "No, I'm lost." Replying back briefly.

".. Where are you exactly?" The man behind the phone asked, or known as toshinori, His tone curious and unsure mixed together at once.

"Antartica.. i think. " Her (e/c)-colored eye looked around her once more, Her eyebrow curved down in displease, The teen elf was known to travel across the world, due to her long life span but she has the inability to understand how time passes for humans.

Currently though, she's stuck in the middle of no where, originally she wanted to travel to a village somewhere in the woods, only for someone with a teleportation quirk to send her somewhere completely unknown to her.

A gasp was heard from the other side of the phone, the blonde male had his hand on his head, concerned, "send me your location now." He scratched his skinny cheek.