𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 Ⅲ

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ

.
.
.
.

After some quite of time, Fuyumi left

(y/n) to call for endeavour or enji the elf sat on the living room sipping on tea quietly, She wondered if the contract will be like the last time they did.

The last, contract was her working under the agency for a while, since the crime rate back then was very high to the point some pro heroes were genuinely overwhelmed by it.

Though endeavor specifically choose the elf due to her popularity at the time before she completely dissapear out of no where from the Japan media, with their negotiation endeavor got more people into his Agency, more sidekicks.

His popularity rose quickly, when the news about the infamous elf joining his company, it really helped endeavor becoming the second to all might, he thought that he could compete with the blonde even with his current popularity.

Though, his heaven didn't last long after the elf suddenly dissapear out of the media, Over the course of 20 years later Japan seemed to slowly forget the elf, usually if they do it's the older generation, younger generation now wouldn't recognize that long (h/c) haired that's tied up into two ponytails, the Shivers the villains would get whenever they see the elf flying calmly through the sky.

Even the glimpse of her hair color would make the villains scream and run away immediately.

"Breaking news, the known Travelling elf seemed to suddenly dissapear within these weeks, no signs of the elf around the musutafu city of Japan-" the TV screen was shut down followed by with a frustrated sigh.