𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 Ⅰ

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ

.
.
.
.

"I'd to offer you to enter UA

"I'd to offer you to enter UA." Nezu spoke, (y/n) sat beside all might with a neutral look, like usual from the elf she had never gone to school before, So she didn't have all those papers and stuff the (h/c) haired elf was reluctant hearing that.

She fixed her composure as her eyes focused onto nezu's, "I don't have all those important school papers, though." She didn't mind entering the famous internasional school as she planned to stay in Japan for 10 years, it's a pretty short time for her anyway, and she's gonna attend UA only for 3 years.

That's quite a short time.

Nezu chuckled hearing that, "oh please your talking to the principal of UA, (y/n) of course I know those, all you need to do is enter the entrance exams, even though I am already aware of your abilities it doesn't hurt to see it in front of my eyes correct? don't worry I'll take care of the papers and stuff." Nezu brushed it off.

The elf sighed softly, "why do you insist on making me enter UA?" Her tone mixed between curiosity and indifference, She could literally take someone's spot right now, who's genuinely trying to be a hero.

"Well, since you are planning to stay in Japan for.. 10 years correct?" The female nodded intently hearing that, "we could use that opportunity to enroll you to a hero school, so you would have the quirk licence."

Her eye brows raised hearing the last part, "I am an elf, that rule doesn't apply to me.. Though." She assumed something had happened to the rules as 20 years ago there was no rule for elf's.

"Well, apparently they decide to change that as it's for 'equality'.. Since they thought elf's are no different from humans, You could say these humans felt inferior in order to stop feeling like that they made such rule to not ruin their ego." Nezu joked, forgetting there's a literal human, all might, there sitting with a sheepish face.