𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 Ⅱ

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ

.
.
.
.

Alongside midoriya, the (h/c) haired elf opened a big door slowly, the room was fairly dark as she could barely make out the way, the temperature there was slightly colder than the outside room, following midoriya, the girl sat beside him quietly

After quite some time, The light in the dark room flickered, showing a big screen with U.A's logo in it, "what's up, UA candidates!" A loud and a shrill voice, echoed through the room, where a bunch of students sat.

"Thanks for tunin' in to me, your school dj, everybody say hey!" He yelled, and then put his hand onto his ear as he awaited for the students to answer back.

Nobody really answered back, (y/n)'s face showed disintrest currently, she knew she should've just went to the recommendation student rute, knowing her connection with Nezu he'd probably do so, but that didn't cross her mind untill now.

"You guys are no fun.. " present mic rubbed his head as his smile turned upside down, feeling dissatisfied by the way the students act. "Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down, okei?" He took a deep breath before continuing.

"ARE YOU READY?? YEAHH!!"

There was again, no answer from the students.

Midoriya's eyes lit up seeing the hero Infront of him, his hands on his lips as his cheeks were red, "oh my goodness! It's the voice hero, present mic!" He mumbled with excitement.

"..whats so exciting about present mic?" The elf ask, she rested her cheek on the palm of her hands, the last time she saw the eccentric and loud blondie, he was still fairly young, now he looks uglier than before.

"I listen to his radio show everyday of the week.. It's so crazy nuts that all the U.A teachers.. Are pro heroes!!" Midoriya began to rant as quiet as he could, trying to contain his energy.