Izuku Midoriya Part 2: Kibo's Origin

Airi's story would have growing up in this superhuman society where monsters and supervillains plague the world if it wasn't for the existence of superheroes like from comic books. Airi was one of those inspired by those heroes to become one herself even making a habit of routinely analyzing the heroes skills and abilities; however unfortunately she was born without a quirk (the umbrella term for superpowers) which led to her getting bullied by her classmates including her supposed best friend. To make matters worse she found out that she was MTF transgender and chose to keep that one a secret to avoid making the bullying worse with the only person knowing being her mom who wants her to be happy by allowing her to be open about her real gender but at the same time understands and keeps it a secret.

However, Airi's whole life changed when it was her final year of middle school when she was used as a hostage by a thief that was being pursued by the #1 hero. When said hero defeated the criminal she wound up following the hero as he was turning the bad guy into the police, with her speaking up to ask him if she could become a hero despite not having any powers. He said no, being a hero is already dangerous so could you image how much more dangerous it would be against without any powers and that if Airi wants to help others, she should join emergency services.

That was until that same thief managed to escape and attack her bully using him as a meat shield to keep other heroes from being to stop him. And in the heat of the moment Airi decided to run towards the villain trying to rescue her "best friend" because she could just sit idly by and let an innocent get hurt. This making #1 immediately change his tune and offered her One for All saying 'You can become' and started training her. When she took absorbed the quirk her body transformed from an average looking young boy to a beautiful girl due to the quirk making you taking your ideal appearance. Now this is a bit more of a personal problem for Airi because her bully, who knows her, and is going to U.A. so this, could make the situation worse.

Don't worry because it would at least be a sign of gratitude for trying to save him, he intends to keep Airi being a transwoman it a secret (At least you can't say I don't give bully characters some redeeming qualities). When she enrolls at U.A. a lot of the early stuff is still the same, having her manage to get accepted by only scoring rescue points, and taking the physical test on her first day of school with her scoring the lowest but not getting expelled for having the lowest points due to her proving her worth to her homeroom teacher who also have seeing her have a panic attack due to her bully trying to attack her has her go see the guidance counselor before recommending and mandating her to go see a therapist.

Another thing I intend to do is have the courses at U.A. that are meant to train the heroes and likeminded courses like support be a secret from the outside world with only person on the campus outside the courses knowing about it being the principle being a former pro hero himself, so yeah future reference the sports festival is only watched by other heroes for future sidekicks and who those who partake in it to take an internship and/or hero work studies student.

She'll make genuine friends her age for the first time who actively try to help her become the best hero and person she can be and yes she does tell them about her being a transgirl and even winds up dating on of them. I will get to those friends, teachers, and the bully some other time.