Ochaco Uraraka: part 2 Starlight Origin

Koroya grew up in a poor family and not wanting that life she aspired to work hard so that she could get a future where good fortune is a promise. However one day when on her way home from school the district was hit with an explosion and she was caught under the rumble, thankfully there wasn't any serious injuries but she was still under the rubble and when she was trying to get out using her quirk the rubble started getting closer to her meaning that it would most likely crush her. If it wasn't for a hero managing to save her Koroya would have died that day.

After that day and Koroya's time in the hospital recovering she found out that many pro heroes make a ton of money even the most famous ones so she decided to strive to become a rescue oriented hero just like the hero that saved her. When she started high school she met a socially awkward girl named Airi Kubo as said girl tripped and nearly fell face first onto the pavement but stopped Airi was hitting the surface. That same day after school she took the admiration exam for U.A. department of heroics where she discovered that the same girl she met earlier was also taking that same exam which became the reason the two wound up becoming friends.

However when she found out that Airi was a victim of bullying to the point that she had developed PTSD she decided to stand up to the bully for her and help her fight back. This leading to her make the decision that while she could still become a hero she's going to take on the role of Airi's sidekick to help be the very best she could be.

For further questions ask me on Tumblr at https://dark-eraser-publishing.tumblr.com/