All Might part 2: Mr. Limitless Origin

TW: Racism, PTSD

Charles' story is that he was born in Los Angles as a third generation Japanese (father) fifth generation African American (mother) not much is known about his early life in America but it does parallel Airi story to an existent being someone born without a quirk who wanted to become a hero and make a difference in the world. But he also had a tough time going up because the fact that he's not a white guy that was living in the United States and not having a quirk.

When he moved to Japan he found himself meeting the then current user of One for All and a couple of allies. After a while that user took a liking to Charles for his courage decided to train him to become the next successor of One for All where Charles revealed that he intends to use that power to become not just a hero but a symbol, one that can be used to inspire others and make the world a safer place for everyone. However he loses his master to the main villain and blamed himself for why the death which in turn made him someone who refused to form any form of serious kinship though he was still a kindhearted individual.

After taking One for All he spend next few decades of his life making the quirk far more powerful with just it's base ability alone. Such as during his debut he managed to save and entire city from a nuclear explosion by not only get getting everyone within the blast radius out in less than three seconds but also suppressed every little detail of the explosion including the radiation with his bare hands and got zero radiation poisoning. And after he debuted as Mr. Limitless, crime began to drop eighty percent.

Unfortunately when he confronted the same villain that killed his friend and mentor a horrifying thing happened, while that villain was so badly beaten that fact he too was still alive was a miracle he wasn't in a say so lucky because he had a near death experience which scarred him into becoming a teacher at UA wanting to pass down One for All to a student he would see the most potential in. Thankfully he didn't have to wait long because he met Airi a young transgirl who wanted to become a hero despite not having a quirk she did show the potential to not only become a hero but the greatest hero the world has ever seen.

Now starting off he wasn't the best teacher as he was very new to that kind of life and his emotional baggage made it even more difficult but he does develop a stronger connection with the students and even improves when he lets he takes of his helmet letting the class see him not as Mr. Limitless but as Charles Sekai. His skill as teacher even gets better after he loses his quirk and focuses most of his time to teaching