Ochaco Uraraka

Okay so here's on I know a lot of people were waiting for because a common criticism people had with MHA was its depiction of female characters which makes it worse do to the fact that the creator has shown that he could do so much with these characters but never lets them do anything plot relevant. And Uraraka is easily patient zero of this, because they are so many things that she's been shown to able to do in the main series that make her lack of relevancy worse especially with the fact with her and Ida being established as Midoriya's best friends and they get sideline in favor of Bakugo and Todoroki as the series progresses toward the finally. I will say this in advance that I will admit I have no idea how I can integrate Ida do to him and Kubo (The name for Midoriya that I'm using for the hypothetical rewrite and coming up with a character arc for him is hard) If you have any idea's let me know.

Back on topic in rewrite like I brought up in my part for All Might she's going to teach Airi something that will help her improve herself and truly become the greatest hero she can be. Her lesson; Love, now when I say that I don't mean love in a romantic sense (though that will happen) I also mean the ability to love yourself; making sure you put your well-being and happiness in high regards. I mean this is a lesson abuse victims should definitely learn a hell of a lot more than making nice with their abuser.

I want her to become the first real friend that Airi makes and become the one that encourages her to improve her mental state which in turn makes her quirk more powerful and make Airi a lot braver. Don't worry she's not going to be relegated to Manic Pixie Dream Girl status as she'll still have her reason for becoming a pro for the money and I thought with this level of relevancy that she should be someone that advocates for Japan's work ethics culture to change due to the fact of overwork/underpay is extremely rampant in the country to the point that population decline is an issue because of its work ethic (I know weebs are going to accuse me of xenophobia because I'm criticizing how capitalism is effecting Japan since it also applies to the anime and manga industry but they're objectively the last people you should talk to about when it comes to what it's like in Japan)

She also going to become the first person One for All's power amplification is going to work on due to their friendship and how it's going to work in her case is going to extend her reach in a way that will make it almost look like telekinesis and give her more time before she develops nausea. As for her fighting style while she is going to specialize in rescues more so, she will have learned aikido and systema just in case she'd have to fight back against any villains that could bring harm to others.

Now on the costume I honestly don't mind it too much especially because it has a massive resemblance to an astronaut but I thought that if we're trying to make the protagonist a shounen action hero that we need a partner that's on other side of the coin should be a magical girl protagonist. So the costume I'm thinking more a retro sci-fi aesthetic much like what the female characters in the Jetsons would wear with a cowl that goes over her head covering up her hair and that same cowl having a visor for extra protection and keep her from being nauseous; it also has an AR set that analyzes building structures, medical analysis, keeps in contact with allies, and up to date on villain activities.

The attire also has a pair of wrist and ankle bands that release air pressure that help her use her quirk to fly the same device is also on her belt. Her belt also is equipped with metal canisters that contain medicine, bandages, and a means of arresting villains as well as the canisters can be used to knock out an opponent using her quirk.

Name: Mochizuki Koroya

Hero: Starlight

Quirk: Zero Gravity

· Negates the gravity of any physical thing