You're Dirty

Carter

I sighed pulling the car outside the base camp.

My lips curled up in a smile seeing her sleeping like a child, I coughed feeling my emotions take over me.

After wondering to call her brother or not, I dialed the number anyway.

"How is my Sister? Is she crying? Why aren't you saying anything? Is she Upset? Don't tell me She is-" A worrywat accepted the phone bombing several questions on me at once.

I cut him off before he can pull an interview on phone setting a new record.

I don't get this bro-sis Duo, A brother who is always worried about his sister too much.

Just an year ago, I had to go through a huge fine trying to stop him from killing her ex.

Another time, God, it took all of my strength to stop him from fleeing across the sea to see if his sister was okay after she got scratched during a school camping.

And his dear sister who leaves no chance to be in dangerous situations.
Just Today I saw a dark figure behind a bush, possible trying to attack her.

She has a superpower to attract jerks like her ex.

I'm so done with them.

"She's fine but tired, So she slept." I said clearing my throat stepping out.

I am not ready to say this but I have no choice. It's going to cause an headache.

"I was wondering if I could drop her off at your house as she's sleeping peacefully in a while " I bit my tongue, I just slipped my inner thoughts.

"That's a great idea but how did you knew she has insomnia" He asked, Suprise clearly in her tone.

"I'll call you later" I said running away from the thought explaining him.

How can I tell my bestfriend that I have some wierd feelings for his sister? I rather Die than face him.

I climbed in as I turned off the AC seeing her little figure shiver.

It's been half an hour and my car is parked outside Leo's house.

I rolled my eyes seeing a young couple take pictures of the car, why wouldn't they. It's Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exelero, It is the second most expensive car within the top 25 most expensive car. Just cost me a handful of bucks, maybe $8 million.

I turned om the engine as they ran away at the thought of doing cringe stuff when the owner was in the car.

I carried her to the guest room that Leo decorated as per his reference of a room best for women. I almost puked seeing all the pink decorations. Do Girls like these type of Stuff.

I mean it's so floral in here.

A scent I'll despise even if I birth on this earth for 200th time.

I covered her with a white blanket, a normal cloth to exist in this pink themed room.

I drove through the streets around DC base camp just to ensure if anyone suspicious was here.

After I was satisfied that no human was to cause trouble to her, I headed towards the base.

"Mr. Chauffeur, Is the lady home?" Michael teased, a rookie transferred from a small town college. He's one of the tease of the group, he knows how to get on someone's nerve, especially mine.

"Yeah, she is. And I can be anything, billionaire, athlete, rich heir but a Chauffeur." I said catching the bag thrown in my way.

"Doesn't seem more than an Uber driver for me." He said making other teammates snicker.

I showed him my middle finger rather than giving a satisfied answer. I do not want slip any of my inner thoughts ever again.

I'll rather practice myself out than agree I have some feelings towards her. It's possibly a hormonal glitch nothing else.

"I hope everyone is ready for the match today" I asked to the enthusiastic teammates who were ready to bang the shit out of the other team.

Leo patted my shoulder as I followed his gaze to a beautiful girl in a sundress, looking confused, perhaps searching for someone as she smiled and ran towards me. Is She going to hug me?

She ran past me hugging her brother as I walked away instead. Why am I getting angry?
Am I infected to feel such weird feelings?

"Carter" She called as I stopped in my tracks.
"Thank You for the ride and also for carrying me to my room when I was out" She said with a genuine smile on her face, I wish she could also see how beautiful she looks smiling.

"You've misunderstood, I did so because you were ruining my car's expensive leather." I felt my heart skip a beat, Carter Williams, how can you say such things to a women.

I should probably die. She walked away with tears in her eyes and I felt as if my heart was torn into hundreds of pieces.

Just Why did I have to upset her? Inl such a way, Why?
"Why would I be such a jerk to a poor girl like her?" I punched myself in frustration.

"Ouch" I grunted.

You deserve it you jerk, Why would I say it like that? I should die, It was so mean. She looked so cute when she slept, I should've told her the truth. I didn't wake you up because I heard from your brother that you have insomnia.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I know I guess this update was small as I decided to update the story twice a week and I deeply apologize ws posting it a day late Because of Christmas I was busy with stuff and work.

I hope you'll love this chapter as the other ones and Don't forget to share your suggestions in the comments section.

Stay Tuned 💙