Try Me

Sophia

His eyes that were shining are surprisingly black, pitch black at that.

There's this complete disregard for everyone around him when he's in this mood and it seems impossible to carve a path into him.

He's Wearing simple jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket that is black like his aura.

I can't seem to process What just happened.
I am standing here, my jaw dropped, my body trembling.

Carter just broke the glass and with the same bloody hand punch straight into the guy's face, I was flirting with a few seconds ago.

He turns towards me as I gulp down feeling my legs shake and my body tremble seeing how dark and dominating his aura is.
"C-Carter"

Words die into my throat when Carter slams his lips against mine. His teeth clashed against mine  and it's like he's sucking the life our of me.

Claiming me
Punishing Me

The Roughness of his mouth turn my head dizzy.
I regain my senses when he bit my bottom lip agreesively.

I push at his chest unable to breathe, but it's like he doesn't feel my grip.
He doesn't feel anything.

Carter pull me to his side with steel-hold on my waist despite my protests.

"She's Mine stay away from her if you don't want to be killed." He said glaring to the crowd standing near us as I simply stare at Carter, his words still ringing in my mind.

She's Mine.
What does he means by his?
And didn't he hated me.

Carter drags me out not giving a shit about the people who were staring at out way.

We're talking about Carter Williams, who's one the famous ice-hockey player and the guy who every girl dream of being laid with.

I am too stuned to react or say anything, I can barely keep up with his wide strides, let alone form any words.

Once we're out of the noisy floor, I regain my senses my senses, fighting him off , but his hold only tightens around my waist until it's painful.

I wince,"You cannot do this to me." as my hands flew and there goes a tight slap over his cheeks.

He stares back, his eyes even darker as his aura.
He pulls me inside the nearby room, locks the door and pins me against it.

"You surely know what you were doing just a few seconds ago, didn't you?" He says, his voice calm, too calm like the calmness before a storm.

"I was flirting, you got a problem with that." I lift a chin up fighting back the urge to run, though I doubt I can even get out of his hold.

"Yes, I do. That guy is not right for you."

"Who are you tell me what's right and what's wrong?" I pushed his chest, wiggling to get out of his grip.

I know I can't get out but I'm not weak, especially not submissive as he thinks I am.

"Sweetheart,Don't tempt. I can and will kill any person of the opposite gender if they land anywhere near you." He said gripping my hands together, crashing them over my head.

My lips part,"You...won't do that."

"Try.Me."His breath tickles my skin and he darts his tongue out to lick the shell of my ear before he murmurs in dark,hot words."I dare you to fucking try me, Sweetheart. "

I want to think he wouldn't do such a thing, but he can be damn crazy.

I heard once from Leo that he got a girl pregnant resulting in breaking a fight with the rugby team's captain aka the girl's brother.

It's the intense look in his eyes that can scar the shit out of anyone.

But why am I not scared, the only thing this look of his does is forming puddle between my thighs.