Am I in Love?

Sophia

I groaned finding my hands between my legs again. What the heck is wrong with my body?

It's been the 5th time this week that I found my hands between my legs after that rough kiss with Carter last weekend.

His lips devouring mine as his tongue invade my mouth sending shivers throughout my body.

His hand on my throat,massaging my pulse point. His hands roaming over my body sending tingles down my body.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the cold water of shower hit my skin.

I am going insane.

Sophia Alexander Allen, you should stay away from that madman. He is a red flag, you can't repeat the same mistake again when you know how it's going to end.

"Good Morning" Leo greeted as I smiled taking a seat. "How was your trip?" I asked stuffing a spoonful of cereals in my mouth.

He flinched, perhaps suprise. Did something happen to him there? Please it should not be because of that bitch Silver.

"It was good" He said with a reassuring smile on his face, if a Stanger were to see this he would think everything is fine but I could see the stiffness of his body and the twitch in his left eye. The only part he can't cover.

"How is your health now?" He asked changing the topic as I showed a thumbs up, my mouth filled with cheesecake. He doesn't seem comfortable in telling me anything now I should let it go, just for now.

He smiled squeezing my cheeks as I groaned. Leo doesn't keep secrets, not from me. We made a promise to share everything with each other since we were 6. But seems like now the conditions change, it's good too.

I too can't tell him about the other night and the incident that happen between me and Carter.
The night flashed, how his teeth were biting my sensitive part. No, no I surely can't tell him that. I scrubbed my hands as I heard my phone ringing.

"Who's it?" I asked when I saw Leo already picking it up.
"What's wrong?" I said seeing Leo pale, beats of sweat dropping from his forehead.

"Leo, Are you Okay?" I heard a gasp escape from Olivia's lips before the call ended from her side.

"E-Everything is O-Okay" Leo stuttered marching towards his room slamming the door behind him.

Wierd

What's going wrong with these too. Leo didn't eat his breakfast who is known to never skip one, he even gave us a lecture to eat one healthy meal before starting our day.

And Olivia, I frowned seeing her text blinking
"I won't be attending collage today", who never skips her classes no matter what happens. She is the only student who has the perfect attendance in the whole university. She was I guess as she is skipping today. I have to visit her today.

What happened? I sighed, i have already attached every situation with a possible outcome but none declares such a reaction that the joth are showing.

Zehera honked pulling me out of my thoughts,
"What are you thinking, new girl" She said roaming her hand, acting like a gut Who's checking a girl out.

"Nothing" I said slapping on his shoulder as she accelerated droving off for the collage.

"It's not good to be late for the school" She said as I rolled my eyes, "I was just thinking about Leo" I said as she pulled over at the parking lot.

Just as I walked out of the door, my eyes met a pair of sky blue eyes, that shone brightly in contact with the sunlight. My eyes traveled down to his narrow nose and rosy lips that were on mine last week, I looked away when his lips curved up in a smirk.