Party

Carter

I swear to God, Sophia Alexander Allen will become the death of me. I hit to bed last night but guess what I switched to drinking.

And now the coach is losing his shit seeing my hangover face. I bet he's frustrated overthinking my downfall.

"Carter, maintain your posture." He yelled coughing, I bet he would lose his voice today.

Since Leo is gone for a meeting to sign his contract with the National Team. Coach was both relax and worried.

Relaxed for his favourite player to be signed up by a national team and frustrated because his famous player was playing like shit and he can ruin his future.

It's so easy to read him, he bites his lip when someone does a mistake and scrubs the back of his head when he's frustrated.

"Carter pass the freaking puck to Max." Coach yelled scrubbing the back of his head as I refused instead pass it on to Micheal.

Max, the indo-west exchange student. He's known for wearing his hair in a bun. He's a talented player but all talented ones got a weakness or two and his is striking. He's even worse than a 5 year old.

He curses a few words as I ignore it, throwing it back to Micheal again pissing him off more.

I smiled flipping his off, he thinks he can bring me to the downfall and climb to my level.

He might've gotten his hopes up seeing me play rashly.

If he think he can take my palce as the striker, he's dreaming of achieving something our if his range.

People think they can bring me down, pathetic. and I love to prove them wrong. Seeing my way good shots he called me in his office and after an hour long lecture and me not reacting he gave up.

"It was good kid but you still have to cut down on drinking and take rest, look at all your muscles stiff. You don't want to ruin a perfect future. " Coach sighed as I simply nodded.

I am not in the mood of thinking about my health, I've to deal with the feelings towards my bestfriend's sister or I ighy actually ruin my whole career.

"Hey Blondy, We're having a party tonight?" Micheal said throwing his arms across my shoulder as I frowned.

"Why a sudden party and stop calling me with that stupid name." I said throwing him off.

Micheal is a party-monster, there's no party without him.

Let me Guess he's throwing it because he wants to have a chance with some chick tonight.
Micheal is a sex maniac and to his defense he says It helps him to stay focus.

"It's because I've been feeling distracted for a few days and the team's spirit is down so Guys party at JX Club bring as many people as you can specially girls." He said the latter shouting, there I hit the spot.
Him and his obsession with girls.

I don't why I'm here. Or Why I agreed when I came to knew Sophia would be there. Who even invited her?

What's going on with my mind? My eyes travel to a certain brunette with bodycon dress swaying her hips at the beats on the dance floor.

She drowned two shots of Vodka when she walked in, now she's sipping on her ice tea. Her hair is down curled up.

I gulp down seeing a drop of sweat roll across her collarbone diving into the space between her breasts.

"Looks like someone's hungry." He said nudging me as I threw a glare focusing my eyes back on her.

"Wanna know a secret?" Micheal whispered. "I invited her and her bestfriend, her figure and attitude damn." He bit his lower lip ascending towards Sophia's friend.

He came scowling back when she flipped him off. Such a waste of time.

Mind if I sit here." A certain blonde said licking her lips as I ignored focusing my eyes back on her.

"You can." Micheal said grabbing her hand and making her sit on his lap.

"Blondy, You full?" Mike ask followed by a groan as a brunette is busy grinding on his lap.

I gave him a questioning look as he smirked indicating towards Sophia.

"I still got appetite" I responded downing a glass of beer, feeling a burn at the back of my neck.

My eyes meet her fiercy one, there is a hint of hate in her big green eyes.

"Woah, You are eating her." Micheal commented, I do am doing that,more like devouring as she smirked breaking the eye contact first walking towards a frad boy, my eyes grew wide seeing his hands on her body. The audacity of Max to touch her soft body, licking her earlobe.

She went too far giving a chance to the walking STD. He's known for banging every girl in the down. How dare he think he is up to her level?

I grip the glass in my hand so tight, it's on the verge of breaking.

It can cut on my crucial nerve.
No problem.
It can even lead to a serious injury.
No problem.
It can lead to my downfall.
No fucking problem.