"Look who finally came down!"

IT WAS LATER IN THE DAY...but it was closer to night then day. I heard the door opening closing opening closing. So I assume jakes friends are here? I hear more voices too soo I guess I'm wright. I debate going down stairs for awhile. I hear Jake calling me so I have to anyway. I head to my door and open it. I head to the stairs and Johnnies door is wide open, you can even see him in there. I Wonder why? I go over to his door and lean in. He's clearly searching for something. "You coming? Or was Jake wright?" I ask half joking. "Yeah...I am, just need something first." He says slightly laughing for a sec as he continues looking around. I debate waiting for him before I decide to just go downstairs. As soon as I get downstairs three new faces greet me.

"Took ya long enough!" He remarks, "Everyone this is Y/N!" He says pointing at me. He then points at the other people here two boys one girl. He says out their names as he points, "Sam, Colby, Tara." I smile and slightly wave and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a coke out of the fridge and set on the barstool to the kitchen island. I sip on my coke for a while then, uhh Tara? I think her names was. Walks over to me and sits next to me. "So you're Jakes cousin?" She asks smiling at me, "Yeah, more like siblings tho." I responded smiling back. Tara was very pretty any girl would be envious of her, or inspire to be her. Which I did. She also had such a fun vibe. She was like the rich funny aunt. Me and Tara small talked until we actually started chatting. She gave me her number so we could talk later.

Johnnie eventually came down. "Look who finally came down!" Jake said. I
Laughed at his remark and so did Tara. Soon the night ended and everyone started to leave. Me a Tara hugged goodbye. "Bye Tara!" I said hugging her. "Bye Y/n!" She says hugging back, "Oh and before I forget I'm having a pool party later this week. Wanna come?" She ask. Duh! "Of course! Text me the address!" I says smiling ear to ear. "You know I will." She says walking out the door. I plop onto the couch and turn on something random. Johnnie comes in and sets on the opposite side."So, what were you looking for?" I ask looking at him."My vape." He says pulling it out of his pocket and lifting it up."Of course."
🤍🤍🤍
448 words(I know it's kind of short I think I'm getting writers block bro😔)