prelude

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
malice, fake-dating, vengeance.
don't get mad. get even.

S T A T U S
published - 31/12/23
finished -

D E D I C A T I O N
to the only best friend everyone needs.
micaela, tú y yo para siempre.

N O T E
this year my mum left for overseas for eleven months, leaving me (her freshly turned seventeen-year-old) home with my (full-time) worker dad and (always out-out of the house) older brothers.

the following events very loosely* detail what occurred next.

enjoy, - roni ♥

T R I G G E R S
trigger warnings will be put to use prior to triggering events. mentions of anxiety, incarceration and alcoholism may be prevalent during the novel. please don't continue into chapters when a TW is clear if you think you might not be up for it, i am always willing to provide a summary of the chapter or even the specific part if needed <3

C O P Y R I G H T
copyright: This Changes Everything, including all chapters, epilogues, descriptions, and associated content with the book is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of the book harpiche, any unauthorized broadcasting, copying, distribution, and selling of this work as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by the law.

seriously though, guys please don't copy my work! i've had it done multiple times already and it sucks.

like shakespeare once said: 'imitation isn't flattery, it's just annoyin' me'...okay so it wasn't shakespeare it was drake but point still stands.

*by 'very loosely' i mean if you're my mum none of this ever happened and if you're my friends (first, gtfo off my page guys you promised you wouldn't read my books!!!!)

and (2) i do not claim to have done any of the actions by the female mc merci.
hugs n kisses to the lot of you <33

✭