Time Apart Or Is It?

*2022*

I haven't got to see Toni much in person as she's gone to AEW and I've been on tour with Alice In Chains and tonight we're doing our last concert of this tour. This might be my last tour but I haven't decided yet because as much as I miss wrestling I love being on tour and hanging out with the boys. I get up and get dressed. I get on my phone and see a certain Blonde has been blowing my phone up.

*Our Conversation*

Koala💚: Goodmorning Jack!

Koala💚: How'd you sleep handsome?

Koala💚: Jackie! Wake up! I miss you!

Me:Goodmorning Koala. I slept pretty decent how about you Koala??

Koala💚: I slept okay Jackie thanks for asking. I would've slept better if I was cuddling my big Teddy Bear though💚💚

Me: I miss cuddling you too Koala. Hey tonight is my last show so maybe you'll get your cuddles soon.

Koala💚: Really!? You swear!?

Me: When have I ever lied to you Koala but yes I swear Koala💚💚

Koala💚: I love you so much💚

Me: I love you too Koala💚

*End Of Our Conversation*

I got up and got in the shower before getting dressed and going to the show.

*During The Concert*

We just started the concert and we finished our first song "It ain't like that" when I just feel this sense of calm that even stronger then normal. I get up to the microphone.

Me: You beautiful bastards are kicking ass tonight! Hey do you guys mind if we pay tribute to a couple of bands with a couple songs?

The crowd goes nuts.

Me: This first one is dedicated to my Uncle Chris. Before we get to depressed why don't we have a certain sun come and wash away the rain?!

The boys start to play the instruments as we start the song.

Me: Ladies and Gentlemen no matter what don't ever change for anybody. No matter what, COME AS YOU ARE!

Me: Now let's show these people why they call me LJ!