Your Decision

I woke up cuddling Toni which is the best way to wake up EVER! Ever since my last show on the most recent tour loop with Alice In Chains both Toni and I have been alternating staying at the others house. Last night she stayed with me. I'm just holding her and rubbing her back as I think about different things. I hold her a little tighter as I think.

Me: My Koala.

I had no idea she was even the slightest bit awake until she cuddled more into me and kissed my cheek.

Toni: MY Teddy.

I keep rubbing her back.

Me: You're awake?

Toni: Yes Teddy.

Me: How long have you been awake?

Toni: I've been up for a while. I was just enjoying the moment.

Me: Yeah I was trying to do the same.

Toni: What do you mean "trying" love?

Toni took her face out of my chest and we looked at eachother.

Me: Hold on beautiful.

We looked in eachothers eyes when she took her face out of my chest and everytime I look in her eyes I get short of breath. I was trying to catch my breath before continuing.

Toni: Why Jackie?

Me: That just made it worse.

Toni: What are you talking about?

Me: Well ever since we met when you look in my eyes or say my name with that accent, I develop asthma.

Toni laughed at me.

Toni: Really? Well then what does this do~

She looked deeper into my eyes and warmly smiled at me.

Me: W-Well a-apparently i-it g-gives m-me a-a s-stutter.

Toni: Oh Jackie what have I done to you?

Me: I have no fucking clue but I don't want you to stop. To continue to answer the question though, your smile can get you pretty much whatever you want.

Toni: Oh really?

Me: Yeah Koala. Do you want to just chill here all day? Do you want some food?

Toni: I want a teddy cuddle.

Me: Come here.

I wrapped my arms and started to rub circles on her back as I felt her almost melt into me.

Me: Comfortable?

Toni: Oh definitely.

My mind was starting to clear but as if on queue, we hear a knock on the door. Toni and I had the same reaction.

Us: Fucks sake.

We laughed before we got out of bed. I sleep in my shorts so I'm okay. I turn around and look at Toni who's just in her bra and a pair of my shorts. My brain and mouth had no filter as I just said what I thought.

Me: Woah~

Toni slips on one of my shirts before walking up to me. She runs her finger up and down my chest before smiling at me.

Toni: You like when I wear your clothes~ I think you'd LOVE me only wearing YOUR shirt or nothing~

She really is a sadist. I think she was just playing around because we play flirt. Either way that was one of the hottest things I've ever heard.

Me: T-That's fucked up~

Toni: Come on Teddy let's go see who's here.

She grabs my hand and leads me out of my room to the front door. I think aloud before she opens the door.