Struggling

I'm in the catering hanging out with the Outcasts. The girls are talking and I'm just sitting there. I have repressed even more where to now I'm pretty much mute. I really only talk to Toni and I still don't say very much at all. I stay to myself majority of the time, the only reason I'm here right now is because it's what Toni wants and I never tell Toni no. I'm sat right beside Toni and I have my hoodie and shades on which has become the norm for me. I have my head on Toni's shoulder and she has her hand inside my hoodie, resting on my face as her fingers scratch my beard.

Ruby: Hey J?

Me: Hmm?

Ruby: What are you doing tonight?

Me: Squash.

Saraya then joined in the conversation.

Saraya: Are you excited? They seem to building you up.

I just shrugged.

Saraya: Well how are you feeling? Are you feeling any better?

Me: I guess...

Saraya: Is there any particular reason why?

I just pointed at Toni. Toni smiled before leaning her head down and pressing her lips to the top of my head.

Toni: You're the best.

I kind of smiled before I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Me: Nah, you are.

I stayed laid on Toni's shoulder the entire time I hung out there. I couldn't tell you really what Ruby and Saraya said but everytime I heard Toni's voice, I'd feel a little better and I'd kind of smile. Eventually a stagehand came and got me so I'd go work. Toni and I got up simultaneously before we hugged. When we hugged, we hugged very tightly and I leaned my head down and had my face in her hair. It seemed like it lasted forever but eventually we pulled away and I couldn't help my smile when I laid my eyes on her gorgeous face.

Toni: Good luck Teddy. I love you so much.

Me: Thank you Koala. I love you too.

I left to go do my match and the girls watched on in catering. While they watched, they had a conversation.

Ruby: So Toni, what's your secret?

Toni: My secret?

Ruby: Yeah, with J. What's your secret?

Toni: I don't have one?

Ruby let a little chuckle escape her lips

Ruby: Come on T, you have to do something.

Toni: I don't do anything.

Ruby: Be honest with us, okay T?

Toni: Okay?

Ruby: Do you like J?

Toni: Well yeah I like him. He's my best friend.

Saraya smiled before she joined in the conversation.

Saraya: We know that Toni. We mean do you like him in another way.

Toni smiled and lightly blushed and both Saraya and Ruby took notice.

Ruby: I KNEW IT...

Saraya then finished Ruby's thought.

Saraya: ...YOU DO!

Toni: Okay fine, you're right I like Jack in THAT way.

Saraya: Then tell him.

Toni's eyes went wide at the mention of expressing her feelings.