CHAPTER TWO

Evangeline's pov:

        THE MARCHING BAND starts playing and I look around proudly , it was like a vk pep rally, and I was loving every second of it. "This is gonna be so , great!" I exclaimed happily turning to Ben "Oh! I forgot to mention, Leila, Auriella, McKenna, Holden, and Kenneth are going to be our very own Vk welcoming committee." I mention with a smile

        "That's great Eva, thank you." Ben nodded "A vk welcoming committee?" Audrey question sharply "Isn't this enough?" Audrey added rudely and I look at Ben and point at her before fairy god mother opens her mouth to tell me to 'act like a princess'

       The Limo pulled to a stop in the drive way. Once the driver opened up the door, a boy with white hair fell to the ground, fighting with the boy above him. Carlos, Cruella DeVil's son, and Jay, Jafar's son.

        "Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked Jay.
"Because you want it!" Jay replied, pulling on the piece of fabric they were fighting over. Frankly it looked like a cheap blanket

         I crossed my arms and watched with an amused expression, letting several chuckles slip past my lips.

         Three girls then stepped out of the limo.
One with purple hair another other with blue hair, and lastly one with bombshell curled brown hair with burgundy streaks. Mal, Maleficent's daughter, Evie, Evil Queen's daughter, Gia, mother Gothle's daughter. "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience," Mal scolded the boys.

          The boys stopped fighting and stood up.
"Just cleaning up," Jay laughed. I look at Jay and I lightly nibbled on my corner lip,  I knew he was attractive I mean, I read his whole file for royal sake, but his looks? Shouldn't be allowed to step a toe into Auradon . "Get up," Jay hissed at Carlos.

           "Leave it like you found it," Fairy
Godmother said in a sing-song voice. "And by that, I mean just leave it." She finished gesturing to the car. Jay grabbed the stuff from Carlos and threw it back into the car.

       Jay turns back and his eyes lock with mine, he puts on a flirtatious smirk and takes a few steps towards me holding his hand out "Hello , foxy. The names Jay." He flirted and I slightly blushed taking his hand "Cute, Eva." I smiled before nudging my head to the lineup of vk's "no back in line." I winked and his smirk broke out into a full blown smile before walking back.

          "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress," FG introduced herself.

      "The fairy godmother? As in, 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" Mal asked, eyebrows raised. "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it," Fairy Godmother nodded with a smile

         "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkling wand," Mal repeated.
I furrowed my brows for a split second. Seems as if Mal had a fascination for the wand, like Doug - Dopey's son, her file said she was artsy and likes exploring so, I guess so

           "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future,"' Fairy Godmother said, waving her hands in her face.

      Ben and I then stepped forward, smiling. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben," Ben introduced himself. "Prince Benjamin," Audrey, Ben's girlfriend and the daughter of Aurora, butted in, "Soon to be king."

       "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess," Evie said before stepping forward and curtsying. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you," Audrey said through a fake smile.