×The race×

This story could be traumatising, so if any of these stuff traumatises you, do not read:
                         Death
                         Self harm
                         Suicide attempt
                         Guns, shooting
                         Attacks
                         Possible sex
                         Smoking
                         Drugs
                         Alcohol
                And more I may add
You were a young girl named Madeline. You had a best friend Nastja and you both were nineteen. You guys moved into a new city which was really really big. Nastja kept talking about Bill which she met a day before you moved. She described him too good. She even described his WHOLE body. Ugh, you hated being single now.

                 Madelines POV

Me and Nastja have been living in the town for two weeks now and shes already dragging me to a race where her hubbu bubby Bill and his brother will race🙄

Nastja: "Oh come on!!! Pleaseeeeeee?!!!!!" She kept on trying.
God, she could get on my nerves.

Madeline: "You wanna go because Bill will race there. Do you guys even take breaks from sex?" *I asked.*

Nastja: "Well only when we dont see each other, but that doesnt matter!" She wasnt gonna stop so I guess I have no choice.

Madeline: "Fine, but I better not find out your pregnant after a goddamn day." I said.

Nastja: "Yeah, yeah. Now go get dressed up, look sexy." She says smiling like an angel. She was really pretty, im jealous.

I got dressed in some flare low rise jeans and a black top which basically just covered my boobs. I put on a jacket just in case and then did my makeup and styled my hair. It didnt take me long since I got used to it already.

Then we went there and as I could see Bill ran to her and pulled her in a kiss. Nastja was lucky she was tall to not get on her toes. Bills tall and im kinda short, but theres some good stuff in being short (you'll see what idk when but you will).

I swear I could feel someone staring at me. It wasnt Bill, nor Nastja. And then I noticed him. The only one Tom Kaulitz. I didnt look him in the eyes since he had glasses on. Then Nastja came back to me and led me over to Bill while Tom came behind Bill aswell. Someones needy.

Nastja: "So, Bill this is Madeline. The one I told you about."

Bill: "Nice to meet you." He reached out his hand for a shake. I of course smiled and shook his hand. Thank god I was wearing heels right now.

Bill: "Oh, and this is Tom." He was talking to us both, Nastja and me.

Tom: "Sup." He said calmly. So that was the kind of a guy he was, well okay. He wasnt taller than Bill so I could see him better. He put off his glasses, and goddamn.. Those eyes....

I quickly snapped out of it when Nastja pulled me away from them. We sat down with all the other people who came to see the race. People were looking at us like we were famous. Probably because of the Kaulitz twins. But not gonna lie, im happy with the looks I get from now on.

The race went well and Tom won. Bill was second, and there was a tie between Gustav and Georg so they were both third. They didnt mind since they all lived together.

After me, Nastja, Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav went to get some coffee. I swear I could feel Toms eyes on me. He didnt smile though. He was more of a cold person, I could notice.

We sat down and got our coffee. Me and Nastja kept posting stuff on Instagram and literally every app we have. The others kept talking. Nastja wanted to sleep over at Bills place which was all the others house aswell. She wanted me to go with her, so I did.

We got our stuff and Bill drove us. We were all gonna sleep on the couch, but im sure Nastja and Bill are gonna leave us after we fall asleep. This was gonna be hell.

___________________________________________

So this was the end of part one, im gonna be writting alot from now on. And this is my first story, so I hope you like it<3 nothing much happend here though.