×After Hours×

After a little Tom saw both posts but only liked Bills because your face was seen.

Time skip.

me and Bill went out for a walk but I forgot to ask Tom. When I came back Tom was already mad and he called me into his office. We argued and before I left the room I heard him mumble something like 'useless in this house'. i just left his office and decided to go out without telling Tom again. But now on purpose.

What I wore:

The clothes Bill bought me really helped now

The clothes Bill bought me really helped now. i went and then went to a bar to drink my ass off. I was tipsy when I went outside into the garden where no one was.

WARNING: here ill include some traumatising stuff, so watch out.

Then a random drunk ass boy came after me. i just went behind a tree to look at the sky. When I was there he came behind me and held me by the waist. I told him to get off of me but he didnt listen and tried to get off my skirt.
Im not even gonna mention what happend after, but we  were hidden behind that tree. After a bit I got dressed and looked at his unconscious body laying on the floor I left the party and realised I have been gone for five hours.

Toms POV:

Madeline didnt return for five hours and I was getting worried. I told Bill, Gustav and Georg but they havent seen her since then aswell. Then I heard the front door open.

Madelines POV:

I finally came home, but my face was full of tears flowing down my cheeks freely. I ran into the bathroom and tried to calm down. I locked the door and looked at my face. Maybe I wasnt as pretty as people thought I was. Now that my makeup was all over my face and tears still ran down my cheeks I looked like I came from the trash. I heard knocking on the door but I didnt anwser. Then I heard his voice.

Tom:"Mat, come out here right now."

He said, but I didnt listen. I cried silently while he kept trying to get me out of there.

Bill:"Madeline, please listen to us!" Bill tried aswell.

Then I finally decided to at least talk to Bill of not Tom. I unlocked the door and Tom opened it before hugging me tightly. I cried onto his shoulder and realized Bill was now gone. 

Tom:"God, Mat, what happend?" He asked and I could know he cared.

I couldnt even speak anymore.

After a bit we went to his room and Bill brought me some tea then sat down on a sofa in front of the bed with Tom.

I was ready to talk now.

Tom:"So, what happend, Mat? Please tell us, we're not mad."

Madeline:"I was at a party and then got a little tipsy. I went in the garden and then this one boy came behind me." I took a sip of the tea, trying not to tell too much. They could literally murder the boy.

Madeline:"Then I went behind a tree to get a better view of the sky, but he followed and put his hands on me."
Before I could continue Bill spoke.

Bill:"Maddie, did he.. y'know?"

I just nodded and looked down at my hands which were warming up with the cup.
Tom and Bill sighed then looked at each other.

Tom:"That explains why you've came back after hours.." Tom looked really sad about it, but he never showed his emotions? This was a little weird, bit what happend to me wasnt okay.

___________________________________________

Im finally getting some ideas in my mind and im sorry that I copied some stuff of other stories I read but I had to use those.😞🤍