×Clothes and coffee×

Im not sure if i'll write alot bit two parts a day at least

___________________________________________

Madelines POV:

After Tom left I found a random book on his room that he might've read. I sat down on his room and started reading. God, why the hell would someone like him read this? This includes sex, abuse and even death. Well I can see for death but abuse and sex? Damn.

After a bit Tom came inside to check up on me.

Tom: "You like reading?"
Madeline: "Only when im in the mood."
Tom: "Whats the name of the book?"
Madeline: "Devils smile (Btw guys its a Tom Kaulitz story on wattpad, read it now, I loved it).
Tom:"You sure you wanna read that? We have a library accross the hall, I allow you to go there."
Madeline:"I'll maybe go there later, but for now im gonna stick with this."
Tom:"Alright then." He said then left. I really wanted to murder him. He really sucks.

(Time skip)
Its been an hour and im halfway through the book cause its really thick. There was a knock on the door and then Bill came inside.

Madeline:"Oh, hey Bill."
Bill:"Hi, sweet. You feeling okay? I heard what happend."
Madeline:"Dont act, I know you were there too."
Bill:"Well, yeah. But I left to hide the body."
Madeline:"Oh, makes sense."

Bills POV:

I could see the fear in her eyes when she says that. She shouldnt have seen that.

Bill:"Im sorry you had to see that. We really didnt want you to. I know you may not want to really talk right now, but I want you to know im here for you." I said, hoping to comfort her even in a small way.

She smiles slightly and hugged me. I hugged back then after a bit pulled back and left. I went back to my room, got on top of Nastja and kissed her.

Toms POV:

Works really pissing me off right now. I wanna see her again, but I know shes scared of me now. I fucked up by threatening her like that. I sighs and lean back on my chair, looking at my computer screen.
Tom:"Fuck, what'd she do to me." I said to myself and then went back to work. I tried my best not to think about her but failed fastly. Then I got a sudden call, could be her. I anwsered.

Tom:"Yes?"
Madeline:"Tom, can I go to the kitchen?"
Tom:Always. Listen here Mat. You can go to the bathroom, kitchen, my office, Bills or Gustavs or Georgs room, living room whenever. That clear?"
Madeline:"Clear, thanks." She said then hung up.

I wanted to hear her voice in real life, not on the phone but at least I got to hear her voice again.

Madelines POV:

I was curious. How did he know my nickname? "Mat" He really called me that.
Anyways, I went into the kitchen and poured myself some coffee. I knew Tom might want some so I forced myself to pour him some aswell. I went over to his office and knocked on the door.

Tom:"Come in."
I came in, put the coffee on his table and then left, but before I could he stopped me.
Tom:"Mat."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

Tom:"Im sorry for how I treated you before. Can I see your wrists?"
I nodded, came back to him and showed him my wrists. They were bruised because of his grip before.