×Sleepover×

Me and Nastja arrived with Bill. We all got everything ready on the couch, and their house was big. It wasnt even a house, it was a goddamn mansion.

But my mind kept wandering on the secret they had. No one knew what is was. They just knew they had one. Maybe if we got drunk they could tell us..? No, snap out of it Mat.

Toms POV:

Madeline looks really lost in thought. Not gonna lie, she doesnt look so bad. I think she's prettier without makeup. Shit, Tom you cant be thinking about her. God, shes messing with my head. I snapped out of it by Gustav screaming in the kitchen.

Gustav: "MOTHERFUCKER!" He screamed. I couldnt even stand up and Madeline was running over to him. Damn shes fast. But hey, check out that ass and how it- fucking god, Tom, stop it.

Madelines POV:

I went to Gustav and found out he broke some glass and now he was bleeding. I sighed and helped him stop the bleeding, clean the wound and then put a plaster on it. Then I cleaned up the mess he made. I didnt realize anyone was in the room, but when I finished I turned around to see Tom staring at me from the doorway... He smirked then went back to the living room.

My whole heart was begging to get out of my chest and run over to him. I sighed and then followed into the living room. I sat down next to Nastja and she layed her head on my shoulder while I put a hand around her. Shes my best friend, I loved her very much. We've been friends from when we were four years old to now. Tom was staring at her, then me while I was talking to the others. Now he wasnt smirking anymore. Huh, weird I guess.

Toms POV:

So, Nastja got to touch her and I dont? Fuck Tom, please snap out of it.

Bill: "Tom, you okay?"

Tom: "Huh? Oh, yeah. Just thinking as always."

Bill:"Alright then."

Bills POV:

Tom kept staring at Madeline, so I got a little worried. He usually didnt stare at people like that. It could mean love or hate or the worst of things. I asked him if he's okay and he said he's just thinking. Thats fine I guess?

Madelines POV:

We all decided to watch a movie and now Nastja wasnt next to me anymore. It was like this:

Bill, Nastja, Georg, Gustav, me, Tom.

Send help, please.

I wasnt so bothered with it, but I would've been happier with Nastja.

I accidentially fell asleep halfway through the movie, but I didnt know what happend after.

Toms POV:

Madeline fell asleep and her head fell on my shoulder. I didnt mind it, so it was fine. No one noticed her sleeping yet until I tapped on Gustav's shoulder, he saw her asleep and then looked at me suprised that I let her be on my shoulder. I guess I wouldnt do that alot. He told the others and Bill snicker'd.

After the movie everyone decided to go sleep in their rooms, for literally no reason. Nastja would of course be with Bill, but then I asked:

Tom: "And Madeline?"

They looked at me and then Bill asked me:

Bill: "Can she sleep with you? I mean, if it doesnt bother you?"

I sighed and clicked my tounge.
Tom: "Fine." I said.

Everyone went to their rooms and I picked up Madeline, bridal style then carried her to my bed. Suprisingly she was very very light. I mean, she was short but I didnt expect her to be that light. Anyways, I layed her down in my bed, took off her socks and her jacket which she didnt take off before. I layed down next to her and covered us up with the covers and put a blanket on her side aswell. She was really cold so I thought it could warm her up. I turned on my side and I couldnt sleep from Bills bed creaking.

I could hear Bills and Nastjas moans, gasps and other stuff which arent good to mention.

After a bit they went to go sleep aswell so now I finally had some peace.

Madelines POV:

The next morning I woke up in a room which wasnt the living room. What the fuck? I looked to my side and recognized Toms braids. I sighed and got up. I went downstairs and made some coffee. Nastja came down, barely able to walk.

Madeline: "Nastja, what happend and why did I end up in Toms bed?"

Nastja: "The couch wasnt comftarble and we didnt want to leave you there, so we asked Tom if you could sleep with him. Not in a weird way."

I sighed and took a sip. Then I started laughing when I saw the state she's in.

Madeline: "God, how fast did he even go?" I said through my laughs.

She death stared me, then laughed aswell cause she just couldnt hold it in.

Then Tom came down and grabbed my cup, took a sip and gave it back before getting his own cup. Nastja smiles at me, but didnt do anything. I chuckled and then me and Nastja went into the living room.

Madeline: "Do you know their secret?"

Nastja: "What? Oh, that. Well.. yes, I might.."

Madeline: "Tell me, pretty please!" I said.

She looked at me, sighed and then began.
Nastja: "So you know how their called Tokio hotel? Well, its because their in the mafia." Right when she said that my jaw dropped.

Madeline: "Nas!! Why didnt you tell me sooner?!"

Nastja: "Because then you'd hate them. And you already do."

Madeline: "Can we go out and get drunk to forget?"

Nastja: "Exactly my plan. The others arent coming, dress like a slut.

Time skip:

We were now at the bar, drinking our asses off. Then after a bit we left and saw Tom, Bill and Gustav with a man I didnt recognize. I was dressed differently so they wouldnt notice me in the bar but they werent there. Me and Nastja went behind the alley and peeked out the corner.

This man was on his knees begging for forgiveness. Why??

???: "Please, I have a wife and children!"
But before he could finish Tom shot him.

I gasped and he saw me. He didnt look sorry or worried. There was blood all over his face and the guy had a goddamn hole in his head. I couldnt move, Nastja moved out of the way and Tom came over to me. I saw him looking behind me so I did aswell and the last thing i know is having hands around me, something on my mouth and nose..

___________________________________________

I dont know about this. Anyways, I have no idea if this is similar to mln, but I havent read it and Im not planning on it cause I dont wanna be traumatised. This took quite long for me to pull on my head but ill be making this story very long (if ill have time). 1192 words!!