prologue

So let's get a little sneak peak..
____________________________________________

Anant's POV-

As she sat in the car beside me on the passenger seat..ahh these sound of her jewels always distract me . I drove off to the palace.

I looked at her through mirror our eyes collided ..she immediately looked away with crimson red cheeks . I smriked at her reaction (Oh so mrs rathore also gets shy I see.) I thought

After some time..

It's now 9:45pm got a call and saw it was Augustya I answered it

Augustya: hey bro! What's up!(he spoke in an exciting tone)

Anant: shut the fuck up and tell me why did you called at this time (I spoke in a cold tone crushing all his excitement)

Augustya: kyu tum log busy ho? maine galat time pe phone Kiya kya?
( He spoke in a teasing tone) ..ahh this fucker I said to myself.

Anant: I swear Augustya I will kill you in most terrible way possible..if you are going on like this than I have no time for your bullshit..

Augustya: hey hey ! Ohk let's come to the point .

Anant: hmm ..

And he got silent he knew if he told him than no one can escape from his wrath but if he did not tell now than only he will be facing his wrath so he suddenly spoke ..

Augustya: ah ..we lost the deal ( he put his phone away form his ear cause he knew what is coming) .

Anant: I knew it . ( He spoke as knew what was he going to tell)

Augustya: whatttttt! ( Now he shouted from other side making him put his phone away from his ear )

Anant: yeah fucker shut up .

Augustya : you knew about it and you are telling as if nothing happened bro than why you wasted my time!( He whinned as a child )

Anant: look I will tell you tomorrow morning come to my office..( just as he said he glanced at the wing mirror of the car and then he noticed a black car behind his car as if it was following him . He intentionally took right side of the road it also took right side just then he understood that someone was following them.

Augustya: Anant Anant ANANTTTT!

Anant : just shut your shit .

Augustya: I was telling you something and here you are lost were you even listening what was I telling you ?

Anant : listen I am driving right now and a black thar is following me.

Augustya: could'nt you tell me before just send me location and yeah is bhabhi with you ?

Anant's pov..

just as he questioned I remembered that she is also with me I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping carefree looking peaceful ohk it's not time for this ..( he thought)

Anant : listen I am telling you location and yes she is with me
( He told him the location...)

Author's pov

Just as he cut the call after some minutes of thinking who can it be his anger took over him seeing that black thar. He took out his gun from his waistband installed silencer and stopped the car suddenly making it jerk and cam out of it closing the door with a loud thud not caring about anyone .

As his car stopped that thar also stopped 2 men from car came out Anant came out of his car and Started shooting.his eyes were
filled with rage his eyes became red as if ready to kill that person who will come infront of him

He shot the car's tire and than shot the car's front mirror as 2 men came out panick took over them as they saw him they were not ready for this sudden attack started searching for their gun one man got shot between his eyes and he died on the spot.

And the second one could not understand what happened .just than anant shot him on his knees he fell Anant came near him and asked in a dangerous anger filled tone.

WHO.IS.BEHIND.THIS....man shivered hearing his loud rage filled voice
I ASKED WHO? He pressured on his wounded knee and that man screamed
Aaah...I-I ...pl-..plea..please ...le-leave m...me and he pressured again without any care this time much more.
Aa-..rro. Just as anant understood who the person is he shot him between his eyes.
He got up and greeted his teeth saying "that son of a bastered" and called Augustya
Augustya: hey! Is everything fine for god's sake just answer the call.
Anant: I shot them.
Augustya: what ! Are you fucking out of your mind ? We could get some clue and where is bhabhi? is she with you? For god's sake you don't care about her but I care--..
Anant : I got that and he is Aaron " and just he cut the call he walked towards his car with long steps..and saw

Pakhi's pov

I got up with a loud thud and saw that he my dear husband got out of the car and went somewhere...

" What a husband he is ? Who left his wife in a car alone in the middle of this highway
Ahhh...I am so fed up with him.
Should I check where has he gone? No no what if.. u know emergency 😂.
Kuch toh kar dimaag chala apna kya pta hamesha ke chor ke chale gye toh ..haan I got the idea let's wait for him ..wahh pakhi kya idea hai

Author's pov

As she saw her husband is coming towards the car looking angry as fuck
She shaked her head thinking when is he not angry and saw him .she got panicked ..

"Ohk ohk what should I do look out of the window no no ..umm I was sleeping?.yeah just sleep good night pakhi you might always sleep and never wake up" she thought to herself while leaning on the seat and closed her eyes ...( Actor pakhi jindabaad)

As he was coming saw that the car's inside light was on and suddenly it went off he realised that she woke up

He sat and saw that she was leaning against her seat with closed eyes pretending asleep.

"No need to act" as he said in his usual cold tone she opened her eyes and saw him looking forward while driving .

She woke up or more acted like she just woke up " I was not pretending " in an annoying tone.

"Boh toh dikh hee rha hai " he shook his head on her tantrums while keeping his gun on the front.

"Kya matlab-- HAAAYYYEEEEE RAMMMMMMM!" She screamed on the top of her lungs making him stop the car.

"Ab kya hua?" He asked in confusing tone facing her

"Yeh kya hai ?"She pointed at the gun

"Dikh nhi rha gun hai"he said looking irritated.

"Aree yeh Asli hai yaa nakli"

And just then she asked he lost it...
_______________________________________________________________________
And to be continued-
okay i just overflowed while writing hoping there will not be any problem...
And please tell me how was it? Was it good enough? Please tell by comments and please vote.
You know tomorrow is my exam and I am writing it at 9:19 pm I am putting a lot of afforts please vote and comment .

Ohk byee!