first sight

(This chapter is unedited read at your own risk)

_______________________________________________________________________

"Here comes my Angel's favourite breakfast" jaya said while bringing the plates of her daughter's favourite dishes and keeping it on the table.."mumma do you have any work from me?" Pakhi asked her mother thinking whereas she knows..her mother only cooks for everyone when something is special , when she is impressed or whenever she has work from her..or whenever jaya wants specially Pakhi's favourite dishes cause

"What can't I show my love for my daughter the way I want hmm?."afterall she came after one whole year"..Jaya said to her daughter who seems to be amused but shrugged and giving attention to the food and started devouring ...

"Mumma it's not fair" Aditya complained while keeping one plate beside his plate of breakfast as he was sitting beside pakhi .."kya bhai mumma ne mere liye banaye hai" pakhi said whinning as her favourite food got snatched "Aditya give it to her I will bring another plate for you" jaya said strictly.

(What! Bhai mumma has only made them for me)

Pakhi grinned looking at Aditya and said " dekha mumma loves me more than you"she started teasing him which led to their fighting session.."nope it's just you came here after long time so .. otherwise mumma used to cook for me everyday ,haina mumma?".. Aditya said backfiring her in which he succed she made a crying face..

(See)
(Right mumma?)

"Aditya close your mouth and eat" Ekansh said taking his daughter's side as he already saw her crying face ....and she is his princess and how can he let her cry ... it's always like this ..Jaya is really strict regarding her children and ekansh is Sweet and spoiled both of them ..

"Aditya you said that you have arranged a meeting with Rathores right? What happened?"..Ekansh asked hoping that they will accept the deal cause it's really important for their company and dealing with Rathores is not a bad idea cause they are really good and royals too...

"Yes dad.. they liked our presentation but I didn't meet Mr.Anant...i met his brothers who are the coo ..Mr ved & Mr Rudra."Aditya said to his dad thinking what could be more important than this is cause their company is also one of the best company in the feild of technology..and in his preference it is profitable for both of the companies ..

"Why?" Ekansh asked as it's important discussion.."they said that HE was busy but what could be more important.." Aditya said while getting slight angry and putting his thought.."Aditya control..see they are royals and Mr Anant is also king ..he has many work regarding his own company than Rathore empire,and looking after people of this territory and so on.."

Listening them pakhi's ears jerked up as they mentioned HIM...she knows about him ,she always listins about him every here and there as HE is trusty of the college where she studied.

It's not like that she has developed a crush on him like her friends but it's her family her brother and father who are talking about him..listening them it seems like he is really rude and arrogant ceo like those fictional characters..

Her friends have seen his insta profile and they always insist to show it tto her and she keeps denying saying she don't like all this but only she knows how her heart beats at uneven speed and how her body reacts,she starts getting nervous ..and if you ask why? She also don't know why..

Sighing she stood up and said "I am done" and turned around as she remembered something "bhai you said you will be going udaipur right? I will also come with you.."and started walking towards her room ...

Pakhi's pov

"Agh....sita maiyaa yeh kya ho rha hai!..why why I am feeling like this "I looked up at the ceiling and said ..I am tired of these feelings.