meet them

Author's pov
Jaipur Rajasthan..

It's 9:06 a.m. A girl wearing white high neck pared with white wide leg pants along with Gucci belt and a long black blazer sipping her cold coffee looking here and there as she just landed at Jaipur airport trying to find that particular someone..not finding him she took out her mobile from her pocket and called..

"Hello ..Bhai Kahan hai aap ? Maine aapko har jagah dekh liya ek ek kone chaan maare akhir hai kahan aap? Khi aap bhul toh nhi gye ki mai aa rhi hun? Hello Bhai reply toh dijiye Hel- .." "ho gya Tera ager ab izaazat ho toh mai kuch bolu?"her brother Aditya Oberoi asked her ..." Haan izaazat dee jaati hai" she said in a authorotive voice teasing him..." Piche mud" her brother said.

And as she turned she found her brother standing at some distance holding is iPhone near is right ear smiling towards her ..she ran without caring about her luggage and hugged him so tightly like he was not able to breathe but he hugged her back with All his love after all they met after one whole freaking year.

" Bhai I missed you so so muchhh" saying so she again hugged him like her life. Depend on it ...
Hearing these words from her sister he was very happy he also loves her as much as she love or more than her ...
" Hey ! Pakhi let me take a breath .I am gonna die for sure. Look everyone is looking at us weirdly" hearing him she moved away and looked here and there only to find that her brother was right.
she raised her eyebrows at one of the girl who was looking at them with a confused face .

Bha- Bhai now where has he gone? .she turned and saw her brother holding her luggage.she walked smiling Towards him And threw her finished coffee in the dustbin which was on the side of the road .

"Let's go"her brother said to her while opening the car's door for her"of course bhai u know I am very excited to meet dad and mumma" she said while sitting on passenger tying her seat belt and Aditya sat on driver seat and they drove off.

Udaipur Rajasthan

Anant enters in his room...his body is covered with sweat ,hairs wet from sweat as he just finished his gym..he took a bath and got ready fin his office attire all ready to go to office..

While walking in corridor he heard some whispers which were coming from akshila's room ..he went closer and listened.

"Akshila bas iss baar Hme bacha lijiye" "agli baar hum aisa kuch nhi karenge." Ved and rudra requested to their younger sister who was thinking something.."aacha theek hai per hme kya milega?" She asked them who looked at her in disbelief " hme kya milega ka kya matlab remember who are also involved in this ..

"Hey! I am not at all involved in this " she told them .." no! Remember you gave the car's key to us " rudra said

"Aree yrr Kahan fas gyi mai" ....she asked to herself.

"Voh sab theek hai per abhi yeh Socho ki bhai se kaise bacha jaa ske"ved said to them who were blaming each other making them remember of their problem.

"Bhai se koi Bach hee nhi sak-" and as Akhila was about to complete her sentence they all heared the door opening sound they all looked towards the door and got shocked ..

There stood their elder brother ready to go to office..he asked while entering in room.

"Hmse kyo bachna hai aap sab ko?"..

They just stood there stunned all of them gulped looking at their elder brother who raised his eyebrows and folded his hands near his chest

"Aahh ..good morning Bhai"..rudra wished..." Good morning Bhai" akhila wished..."shubhraatri bhai" ved wished thinking that he will sound unique.
rudra slapped his brother on the back of his forehead saying "shubhraatri nhi subhprabhat hota hai Dumbo"