CHAPTER 5

Happy Reading!

This chapter is unedited

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Anant's pov

8:30 A.M

I am running on trademill..I increased the speed I don't know why I am feeling these fucking emotions..those eyes,those full pink lips which were coated red, those black hairs, her face,her awkward smile, are running into my mind since last three days ..

"Ahh.."I let out a frustrated groan when someone turned of that machine i looked at my side and saw agastya standing grinning...he really wants to taste my patience ..I sighed.

"Khamma ghani Rana sa " I rolled my eyes at the sudden change in his behaviour...."what now!"..I yelled being frustrated he flinched "voh..Rana sa ko unki maa atharth rajmata darwar mein bula rhi hai"

(Umm your mother is calling you in the main hall your majesty)

He said joining his hands together and bowing "one more thing your PA is calling you since last night Rana sa what are you not picking up his calls?"

"This fucker"...I cursed him in my mind...and shaked my head and took a towel from the table wiping the sweat off from my Body and moved out and let him say whatever he wants cause no-one can stop his bickering.

"Are you listening Rana sa?" He asked while standing properly as he had bent too much giving much respect then needed.. and we all know how much of respect a bestfriend gives to his bestfriend.

Agastya saw that his lovely,handsome,bestfriend had gone..." What happened! Ohh God please change this behaviour of him..ab toh Raja ji ki hone wali Rani ji se hee ummed hai"..he said while looking up hoping something to happen in his bestfriend's life..

(King)
(Queen)

Anant enters in his room and went straight to the washroom ...after some time he got ready for his office ,wore his Rolex, watch,settled his hair perfectly,applied perfume and took his mobile and Important files kept in his bag and went out from the room towards the hall.

"Good morning everyone" he wished and sat on his head chair soon his mother samita served the breakfast to him and her husband as there is a rule that only King's family should serve him breakfast...made by their great ancestors..though Anant doesn't support these any type of rules..

While he was eating his breakfast he noticed that everyone was glancing at him time to time and signalling something to eachother..he got confused and asks "Is everything okay?" he asked with concern & confused face ..

Everyone got startled hearing him as there was a awkward silence between them and after hearing his irritating voice they just got scared it's not like everyone is scared of him and are scared to talk to him frankly but it's the topic on which they all very well know that he will be angry but it's about his own good..

"vo-woh beta it's nothing like that everything is fine we ju-just .."his mother said breaking the silence as everyone signaled her to .."your dadi wants to discuss something,haina maa? " Samita said smiling towards her mother in law who glared at her after listening what she said..she looked at Anant thinking it's the time to talk ....afterall for how many days they will be doing like this...

(Son)

"Dekhiye Anant aap iss rajya ke raja hai ,aur iss seher ke Raja hone ke naate aapki kuch jimmidaariyan bhi banti hai .."she stated the fact only... hearing her everyone got relaxed as finally this discussion is going on which is very important for their family,this State as well as for him too...