LESBIAN SEX SLAVE

WARNING: Jenlisa, humiliation, degradation, exhibitionism, BDSM, spanking, sex toys, anal

I was hanging with my friend Jennie one Saturday night, and we were drinking beers and watching a movie. Usually I am with a bigger group of people or with my boyfriend on Saturday night, but somehow just the two of us had ended up alone together at her apartment. It was about midnight when she came up with an unusual bet, and I took the bait.

Jennie was drinking Heineken out of a big glass pint mug. I was drinking small glasses of one of my favorite cocktails, Amaretto sours.

«Hey, Lalisa, do you ever drink that Amaretto stuff straight, or do you always mix it?» Jennie asked me.

«Usually I mix it, but it is so smooth I can do shots quite easily if I want to.» I answered.

«I'll bet I can drink three of these large pints of beer before you can drink three straight shots of Amaretto!» Jennie challenged me. She can be very pushy and demanding sometimes.

«You're such an idiot, Jen.» I told my friend «You think you can drink 3 pints of beer before I can do these three shots of Amaretto?»

«Of course I can, Lisa. You're such a lightweight.» Jennie insulted me.

Now I'm not the biggest lush in the world, but I can certainly down three shots of Amaretto in about 30 seconds. Even if she chugged each pint of beer in 10 seconds, our rate of drinking would be the same. Remember, the glasses of beer were in 16 ounce glasses, not 12 ounce glasses. Amaretto is very smooth liquor with lower alcohol content than most shots.

«You're on, Jennie. Let me make sure I am absolutely clear on this challenge. You are betting that you can drink 48 ounces of beer before I can drink 4 and one half ounces of Amaretto? Why would you make a dumb bet like that?»

«Do you want to make it official?» Jennie asked me. She stared right at me with her dark brown eyes.

«Ok. What is the catch?»

«Well, first I want to lay down the rules. I get a one beer head start. When I place my glass down you can start to down your shots.»

«That sounds unfair. You only have to drink two beers while I have to drink three shots!»

«Lalisa, think about it. The second I put my glass down I will still have 32 ounces of ice cold beer to slam. You will only have 4 and one half ounces of your liquid candy to swallow.»

«Ok, then why are you willing to place this bet, Jen?»

«Because I can slam a beer really fast, and I'll beat you!»

«Ok, you're on! Let's get this started.» I challenged her right back, confident that I could easily win. The beer was cold, and I was sure she would get a brain freeze before finishing all three beers.

«Oh, one more thing. You cannot touch my glasses under any circumstance, and I cannot touch your glasses under any circumstance either.»

If I had been more clever, I might have figured out the trick involved here, but I naively thought that this rule was intended to make the bet more fair somehow; I thought it was to prevent cheating or something.

«All right, I agree to that rule too. Let's do it.»

«Not so fast, Lis. What fun is a bet without some stakes involved? That is the thrill of a challenge. Think about it. In a bet, there are two individuals; both completely confidant that they will win the bet. But only one of the two can emerge victorious, and the other one has to face the fact that their assumption was wrong. Are you completely confident that you will beat me, Lalisa?»