THE MAKING OF A FUCK TOY PT. 04

WARNING: Lisoo (Jisoo g!p), bdsm, exhibitionism, toys, degradation, molestation (very little), exhibitionism, Chaelisa

Chapter Eleven – Claiming Her Ass

The next several weeks went without much incident. Jisoo spent as much time as she could at home teaching protocols and rituals to Lalisa. But there were still times when she was at home alone for her to practice. It went well for the most part. She gave her encouragement and praise when she accomplished a task well, and punished her when she made mistakes or breaches in the things she'd learned. They both fell into a smooth rhythm. Jisoo continued to be amazed with her Baby Girl's enthusiasm and ability to retain as much as she had.

As she grew comfortable with serving, and presentation, Jisoo thought it was time for a live test. So on Wednesday evening, she told her of her plan to have a business meeting at her home that following Friday at noon. She explained to her exactly what she expected of her with regard to her behavior, what she wanted in way of a meal or snack, and her manor of dress for that event. Since it would be at home and the attendees would be hee employees, she expected her to be in regular home attire, which was naked with her collar and nipple shields only. She was not surprised when she didn't even blink at her command.

Lisa felt like she had struggled with learning the new protocols that her Mistress had laid down. She focused her days alone at home studying and practicing the rituals and skills. She loved the praise she received almost as much as the punishments. When she'd told her about the planned business meeting, her heart nearly stopped. It was one thing to perform for her Mistress, but she'd never done anything in front of others. The thought of making a mistake and embarrassing her, weighed heavily on her mind.

One of the new trainings that Lisa was doing was anal training. Her Mistress had started her out with her wearing a butt plug for four hours a day while she did chores. She eventually had gotten up to wearing them all day. Her Mistress would inspect her in the morning before she left for work and then remove it before bed at night. The only deviation from this ritual was Thursday night. Every Thursday night, she and her Mistress would spend the evening watching movies.

Jisoo came home the Thursday before the planned business meeting. She knew it was 'movie night' and that Lisa always looked forward to snuggling on the couch with her. But she felt like she needed a distraction from all of the stress she'd been placing on herself about the business meeting. So she decided that she would finally claim her last slut hole. She had worked hard with her anal training exercises and religiously wore her plug all day for the past several weeks. She felt she was ready for the real thing.

When Jisoo walked in the house that evening, Lisa was in the Ass up position in the foyer. She's been waiting for her for about 45 minutes. She'd stayed in the truck for an extra 20 minutes to give her time to let the anticipation build up. She'd texted her before she'd left the office and told her to prepare herself, mind and body to be claimed anally.

Lalisa had been waiting for what seemed like hours before her Mistress came in the door. She was excited to finally have her Mistress' cock in her ass. She'd worked hard to train and prepare for this moment. Her little surprise for her Mistress was the pretty little cat tail butt plug that she'd ordered with her own money. So when the door opened, she wiggled her tail for her.

«Ah my pet. You look resplendent, with your pretty little tail. Mommy is going to claim her Baby Girl's last slut hole tonight. Are you ready?» her voice deep and jovial.

«Yes Mommy!! This slut is SOOOO ready for you to claim me totally. I've been extra wet since your text message. Please Mommy claim me.» She cheerfully responded.

Jisoo set her briefcase down by the door, and picked up her leash that was hanging on the coat rack by the door. She clipped the end to her O-ring and led her to hee playroom. She turned back several times to watch her seductively crawl behind her. She was so fucking hot, she had to force herself not to take her in the hallway. She felt like such a school girl when she was being extra naughty.