THE MAKING OF A FUCK TOY PT. 06

WARNING: Lisoo (Jisoo g!p), bdsm, exhibitionism, toys, degradation

Chapter Sixteen - The Abyss

Jisoo made her way home from Rose Noire alone. When she made it inside she went straight to her room. She saw the discarded outfit she'd worn to the club. The room looked like someone had left in a hurry. She hadn't really expected her to be there but she had held out some hope that she'd be able to catch her and talk this through. She went back down to the great room. She made herself a stiff drink and sat down on the couch. Somehow, it felt colder and emptier without her.

This girl had gotten into her heart, as much as she had fought the idea of ever being able to allow someone into her life, she, above all others had. Now she was not here, not a part of her life and furthermore, she had no idea how to get her back. She could easily say that it had been her idea for her previous slave to fuck her and while she had been turned on by watching her finger herself, she should have been in more control of herself to say; 'thanks, but no thanks'. She was a woman who was always in control, but somehow, that night she clearly wasn't.

Lalisa had showered as soon as she got back to her apartment. She stripped herself of everything that she could that reminded her of Jisoo, her Mistress, her Mommy. Her only remaining mark was the collar that was still locked around her neck. As her fingers touched the cool steel, it brought no comfort, as it had when she had placed it there. The thought of it having ended this way completely crushed her. She knew it would end at some point because it was only a contractual arrangement. She hadn't ever made any kind of show that she wanted it to continue. She never said she wanted it to end, but it had, and it had ended badly. Now, sitting on her couch, in her pajamas, she was back to square one. She still couldn't pay rent and because she'd left a day before the contract was supposed to end, she'd not be entitled to the million dollars she had promised her.

Neither of them slept a wink that first night. When dawn broke they both were still on their couches. Who was really to blame? Was it Lalisa, for insisting that the slave fuck her Mistress, and her letting Jennie fuck her? Or was it Jisoo, for taking her to the Club at all, or not having more control of the situation? Most would say it was a little bit of both. But how would this end? Who would make the first move? Or would either make a move at all? Both seemed crippled by their loss. The person who would make the first move was the one person who loved them both, who knew that they both loved each other. It was Park Roseanne Chaeyoung "Rosé".

Rosie had seen the train wreck before it happened. While she was somewhat of an innocent bystander, she knew that Lisa loved Jisoo and was totally devoted to pleasing her in every way. She knew that Jisoo loved Lisa like no other person she had ever seen her with. So on Sunday morning, after not sleeping herself all night, she went to Jisoo's penthouse. She knocked on the door. After what seemed like an hour, she answered, still in the black jeans and shirt she had worn the night before. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes had big bags. She looked like shit. This was not her.

«She's gone Ro. She's gone and for the life of me, I don't know what to do.» she said with her head in her hands.

«I know Soo, but this can't end this way. It just can't.» She said, trying to make her see.

«But I screwed this up. How the fuck could I have let this happen? I'm a fucking idiot!» her anger rising to the top.

«Look, you both have some blame in this. I'm sure I can talk some sense into her.»

«Do you think you can? Really?» her eyes fixed on her response.

She took her boss into her arms and held her. She'd never seen her this way but absolutely expected it from her today. The Jisoo that she'd known for years was the girl who never took a minute off from work, she'd missed days at a time when she'd been with Lisa. She'd never would have thought of her as a family woman, but seeing her with her, she thought that someday, she would be bouncing children off her knee. No something was definitely different about the woman she was now, and that could only be explained by having had Lisa in her life.