15 - 🌶️🌶️🌶️

I welcome his lips and immediately grant his tongue entry.
He tastes good.
Our kiss intensifies and now I'm laying under him, his leg between my legs while he holds his weight on his right arm. The other hand finds it's way to my cheek and neck where he gently but firmly grips the skin. A little moan escapes my lips.

"Fuck Lucy.."

Then our lips meet again with a bigger force this time. My left hand wanders into the back of his neck and the other one automatically finds its way under his shirt. The muscles that I can feel under my fingers are hard and incredibly defined.
I want him.
Now.
And he knows that.
Still he holds himself back.
Our kissing slows down until it stops and he is resting his forehead against mine. I immediately withdraw my hand from underneath his shirt and try to control my breathing.
I feel embarrassed as hell.

"We need to stop, Lucy."

"Yes, sorry. No you're right, it's unprofessional with work and everything it's too complicated. I'm- I'm sorry for uhm. For like thinking we-"

"No. That's not what I mean."

I look up at him into those deep blue eyes of his.

"What?"
I whisper.

He huffs a little laugh.

"If you wouldn't be in your current state of health I would have already torn your clothes off your body, believe me that."

My eyes widen.
He lays next to me and wraps one arm around me. Then he pulls me close after checking my IV and placing my arm in a more suitable position.

"Try to keep your arm like that."

Then he puts his hand on my collarbone and lower neck region, runs little circles over my skin. A burning sensation spreads over my body.

"If I could"

the circles become bigger.

"I would have lifted you off the bed. Wrapped your legs around my waist. And pushed you against the wall."

My breathing intensifies and now his hand is running circles at the uppermost part of my breasts. Holy shit.

"I would've kissed you so long until you would've begged me to touch you."

His hand wanders under my shirt and I gasp.

"Feels even better than what it looked like."

He starts massaging my breast and I moan.

"Then I would've placed you on the bed, torn your pants off, spread those pretty legs and devoured you until you come under my tongue."

The thought of it leaves me moaning while he cups my other breast.
Next thing I know is that he is squeezing my nipple very slightly and I almost jolt upright. He keeps me back down.

"Hey, hey. Don't run away Lucy I'm not done yet."

"Please," my voice isn't more than a rasp.

"Don't stop."

Josh chuckles. His voice is so deep.

"Then after having you come one two three times, I will bring you down on your knees and fuck that little mouth of yours."

His finger is doing magic to my nipples and I feel the wetness developing between my legs.

"To finish off. I would fuck you in every possible position until you cum again and again and again."

My breathing intensifies with every word.

"Tell me Lucy. Are you wet?"

I nod my head.