Teach

Y/n POV

Miguel texted me 5 minutes ago asking if I wanted to come over. I, of course, agreed and went to get ready.

Since it was gonna be at his house, I didn't change into anything like fancy.

The outfit

Pretend there is a jacket

Once I was finished getting ready, I asked my mom to take it.

She got her keys and drove me over there. "Ok thanks mom I love you," I tell her. "Love you too honey be good."

"I will," I say as I shut the door. I knock I the door to see Miguel's mom, Wendy.

"Hi honey, Miguel is in his room," she says. "Hiii okk, thanks," I say sweetly with a smile.

I run up to his door. Before I open it, though, I hear his electric guitar.

I open the door and jump on his bed. He stops playing to look at me.

"Hi baby, you should've told me that you were here." He says. "Hii, sorry I didn't think about it," I say honestly.

He just laughs as he goes back to playing. I stare at him, playing adoring him. "Why are you staring?" he says, starting to blush.

"Just admiring you," I say with a smile. He looks at me them his electric guitar, them back at me.

"What?" I say. "Do you wanna try. I'll teach you, " he says. I don't say anything and get up.

He moves his electric guitar and pulls me in his lap.

He pulls the guitar back and puts it in my lap. He put his arm over mine and told me the notes and helped me play some songs.

Time skip to where she can play a song by herself

"That was good, baby," Miguel said as he took the guitar. I get up and smile.

"Thanks, do you think we can watch a movie??" I say. "Of course, anything for you," he says as he lays down.

I lay down next to him, and he wraps his arms around my waist. And snuggles into my neck.

I put on Mean girls. (one of my favorite movies)

We eventually trail off to sleep.

A/n
I really hope yall like this one. I thought it would be a cute one, so yea. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️