Chapstick challenge

Y/n POV

A few minutes ago, I texted Miguel asking him to come over cause I wanted to make this video with him.

As I was getting out the things I needed, I heard my door open.

I saw Miguel at the door. "Who let you in?" I ask. "Your mom," he said, sitting down. "So what did you wanna do?" Miguel asks me.

"Ohh, I want to do this challenge with chapstick. It's where you put a blind fold on somewhere then pick a chapstick put it on and then kiss the person with the blindfold and have them guess the flavor" I said showing his the chapstick and blind fold.

"Okk makes sense," he says, getting up and sitting at my vanity. I set up my phone and told the camera what we were doing.

I went to find a chair until Miguel pulled me into his lap. I blush like crazy. I leaned over and grabbed the blind fold putting it on Miguel. I then grabbed a Dr pe favored chapstick and showed the camera.

I applied it and took off his blind fold. "Ok, I'm ready," I said. Miguel then kissed me. He pulled me closer. I wouldn't have pulled back if we were recording. "Hey, I was thirsty," he said, whining. "I can tell, now what is it?" I ask. "Dr pepper," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Good job, now choose a flavor," I said while putting on the blindfold.

I heard the chapsticks ruffling around, so I knew he chose one. He put it on and then told me to take care of the blindfold. I pulled him into a kiss and was able to tell immediately.

"STRAWBERRY!" I yelled out. He groaned about how fast I pulled away. I put the blindfold on him and chose the flavor cotton candy.

I put it on and told Miguel to take it off. He did so and kissed me. He licked my lips, asking for entrance. I pulled away because we were on camera. "I didn't get the flavor," he whined. "Pretty sure you did," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Fine, it was cotton candy," he had an attitude.

We did a few more rounds until we were done. I said bye and posted it.
Miguel then pulled me into bed, and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

A/n
I was gonna make this really long, but I got tired, and yea. My requests are always open. And feel free to leave comments. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️