Embarrass

Y/n POV

Miguel asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends. I said sure and got changed to a different outfit.

The outfit:

Change if you like

Once I was done changing. I went to the kitchen to ask my mom if she could drive me to Miguel's house.

"Of course, hunny," my mom tells me as she grabs her keys. We walk out to the car.

We talked until we got to Miguel's house. "Alright, bye sweetie, be good, I love you," she tells me.

"I love you to mom," I yell as I get to the front door. I knocked, and Miguel was at the door.

"Hii baby," he says as he pulls me in a hug. He continues to hold me by my waist.

We walked to the living room, and I greeted all of his friends.

I sat down next to Miguel, and his one of his arms was around my waist, and one was on my thigh.

We talked for a few minutes until one of his friends talked about how much Miguel loves me and how much he talks about me.

I turn my head to face him with the biggest smile on my face. I saw how much his cheeks heated up.

He puts his head in my neck, his soft hair tricking my skin. I could feel the pout on his face.

I felt his thumb circle my waist as he whined like a child. His friends laugh.

I thought about how much he loves you and gushes about me.

A/n
This one is so adorable. I'm literally in love with him and this story. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️