Short dresses

Y/n POV

Today I have my black phone premerie. I am currently getting ready with Becca and Maddie.

"I'm kinda nervous," Becca says. "Me too, I'm kinda scared what Miguel will say about my dress." I say honestly

My dress is really short and it's black. I'm gonna pare then with black tights and black Mary janes.

The makeup and hair department comes in as they do our hair first.

With my hair, they do a blowout. With mads, they pin it up in a bun. With Beccas, they leave it down.

They do our makeup the same kinda a bit different, like I have a small wing.

I then get change into my dress.

The dress:

As I'm done getting ready, becca and mads come up to me and say "OMG YOU LOOK HOT GIRL," they tell me. "Girl, me look at you," I say, laughing.

We walk out to meet the boys. Their eyes widen once they see us. Well, Miguel is still zoned out until Mason pulls him back.

Miguel's eyes immediately meant mine as he looked me up and down.

He comes over and hugs me. "You look so beautiful baby," Miguel whispers in my ear.

"Thanks," I giggled out. I was trying so hard not to blush. He pulls out kisses, my nose.

Time skip cause I'm lazy😜😜

We make it to the premiere, and there is a bunch of paparazzi everywhere taking pictures.

I hear my name get called a bunch of times, so I pose. "MIGUEL GO NEXT Y/N TO TAKE A PICTURE," someone yells. We walk next to each other and take pictures.

Once we get to the end. Miguel comes up from behind to pull my dress down. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Your ass was hanging out. I didn't want people looking at what's mine. Also, some guy catcalled you." He tells me.

Another time, skip😛

We get through everything we need to and watch the movie. This entire time I've been walking, Miguel has been trailing right behind me, covering me because it happened a second time. I sat down somewhere and stood up, and my dress went up so you could see my butt hang out. We heard whistles and saw a flash. I turned around to see a group of 18 year Olds. Miguel quickly pulls down my dress and keeps his hand there.

We walk to the theater thing and sit down. I noticed that the same group of boys is behind us.

I whispered it to Miguel, and he looked back and saw them. I think they recognized Miguel because I heard whispering about me. Miguel faced the front and put his hand on the upper part of my thigh.

I heard whisper about me, and I was disgusted. The things they were saying were gross and nasty they were 18! I was 15.

I ignored it as best as I could.

As the movie came to an end, Miguel quickly got up and waited for me.

He had his hand around my dress cause he noticed the guys had their phone out to take pictures.

As I stood up, I saw Miguel pull my dress down as fast as he could.

I heard the guys behind us groan and walk away.

For the rest of the night, I was in that Miguel kept his hands there and trailed right behind and say "no more short dresses." I giggled, knowing he wasn't gonna make me do that.

A/n
I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH BETTER. I LOVE HIS PROTECTIVE SIDE. IT'S SO CUTE. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️